Darts

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
this Pipe vs Smith game is mesmerizing :lol::lol::lol:

Italian commentators are going nuts. "Pipe just threw a six! SIX! AT THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! SIX!!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They're turning into proper hooligans, just desperate for this thing to end :lol::lol::lol:

paulscholes18

this Pipe vs Smith game is mesmerizing :lol::lol::lol:

Italian commentators are going nuts. "Pipe just threw a six! SIX! AT THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! SIX!!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They're turning into proper hooligans, just desperate for this thing to end :lol::lol::lol:
:lol:. FFS gone into a 5th set, the crowd are right behind Bernie Smith

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
by the end everyone had turned into hardcore Smith ultras :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:(

PS Pipe played under MDMA, i'm positive :D

ChrisNelson

Damn it I've got Bernie Smith in my Fantasy Darts team and that would have been a real bonus point!

paulscholes18

Wow what a match, Smith won 4 more legs than Cross but lost the match. Smith to me made the biggest sin in darts with 2 darts in hand, you cannot miss inside should use the (unwritten) D1 rule 1 high 1 in

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Wow what a match, Smith won 4 more legs than Cross but lost the match. Smith to me made the biggest sin in darts with 2 darts in hand, you cannot miss inside should use the (unwritten) D1 rule 1 high 1 in
Shame he's out cos he's great to watch when he's in that form. Cross is excellent, but I struggle to really warm to him for some reason.

paulscholes18

Love that Mensur interview, impossible not to like him

Watching the classic darts Wade V Part from 6 years ago. Incredible how much better and smoother it was back then compared to now

ChrisNelson

Was a decent afternoon session considering on paper it looked far less attractive than this evening where Wright, Barney and MvG are all in action. I’ve really warmed to James Richardson and glad he won.

Hopefully van der Voort can perform tonight as he has the best walk on in the sport!! Na na na na na....!!!!

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Was a decent afternoon session considering on paper it looked far less attractive than this evening where Wright, Barney and MvG are all in action. I’ve really warmed to James Richardson and glad he won.

Hopefully van der Voort can perform tonight as he has the best walk on in the sport!! Na na na na na....!!!!
Wasn't bad, but the games weren't close. Evening session should be far better and good first set for the steal from snakey there.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Lewis vs Wright was brilliant. Top darts

Now van der voort....throwing at a pace that can only suggest he badly needs a shite

paulscholes18

One of Jamie Lewis, Richardson, Webster and Alcinas will be in the Semifinals, seedlings will suggest Webster but the form of Lewis has showed so far he will take some stopping

Price from 2-0 down has won 6/7 legs to make it 2-2

paulscholes18

Bet the crowd would be disappointed, 3 very one sided matches, can’t see the evening session being much different. Doubt Taylor and Anderson will lose more than a set between them and if Lewis plays how he has done this tournament he will blitz Richardson

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
End of Taylor's career tonight? Although Anderson was shakey enough last night.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Reckon that's it for the greatest ever! Shame, but he is an absolute legend. Despite kinda being a knob lol.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Brilliant match. Barney should’ve won with all those missed opportunities.

paulscholes18

Cross 2-0 up in legs to go 5-4 up, MVG wins 3 legs (2 against throw) to take the lead in sets for the 1st time