Darts

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
:lol:He's a funny character. Cullen a United fan too.

Just watched the night's matches. Lee Evans missed so many chances against Humphries it was incredible. Fallon super-patchy in her defeat. Not the best session overall.
Did Sherrock qualify or get an invite to the world's?

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I think she was added via the Women's Series which was probably created just for that purpose.
For qualifications or invitations?

I'm interested in if she's there on merit or if some other player is missing out so she can be involved by invitation.
Its not a male female thing. Fair play to her in her endeavour and if she's there on merit then excellent

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
For qualifications or invitations?

I'm interested in if she's there on merit or if some other player is missing out so she can be involved by invitation.
Its not a male female thing. Fair play to her in her endeavour and if she's there on merit then excellent
She finished 2nd in the standings - 2 qualified. It served it's purpose. She was miles behind Beau Greaves but Greaves didn't want to miss the WDF WC (which she also won).

There are a few oversees qualifiers she would likely beat anyway as the field is quite bloated these days so most like to see her take part.

Gavinb33

She finished 2nd in the standings - 2 qualified. It served it's purpose. She was miles behind Beau Greaves but Greaves didn't want to miss the WDF WC (which she also won).

There are a few oversees qualifiers she would likely beat anyway as the field is quite bloated these days so most like to see her take part.
She averaged 94/96 I think in the 1st set if she held that she'd have comfortably won that game and maybe a 2nd rounder too, no consistency in her game after the 1st set which she won she fell to pieces

paulscholes18

Leung looks very good, hope he stays and has a crack at Q School he's certainly got the game to play on the tour.

paulscholes18

GVV's gamesmanship is annoying keeps deliberately dropping his dart when taking them out of the board.

cyberman

There’s a random YouTube channel that’s seemingly showing all the darts without yet being taken down if you have a look

ForEverEleven

Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Leung with the performance and match of the tournament so far, brilliant stuff. Most 180s out of all participants, 96 Avg. And came back from 0:2 after throwing away the second set he shouldve also won comfortably. Curious to see what he can do against Clemens.
On the flipside I wouldve liked to see GVV go far, undeniably one of the biggest talents around. But he still has time, I guess.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Leung with the performance and match of the tournament so far, brilliant stuff. Most 180s out of all participants, 96 Avg. And came back from 0:2 after throwing away the second set he shouldve also won comfortably. Curious to see what he can do against Clemens.
On the flipside I wouldve liked to see GVV go far, undeniably one of the biggest talents around. But he still has time, I guess.
Was a shame GVV is out so early, but that Leung comeback was excellent after choking so hard on the second set.

The de Graaf comeback today was impressive too.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Matt Campbell has dumped out James Wade in R2 :eek: Wow, didn't expect that. Wade was on the up the last few months imo.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'm a part time darts watcher but always crazy to see how big the level is between the top players and some first round players. Watched a game earlier and some lad was struggling to get 50 on the board.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I'm a part time darts watcher but always crazy to see how big the level is between the top players and some first round players. Watched a game earlier and some lad was struggling to get 50 on the board.
Probably average 80-90 under no pressure. Huge difference playing in the world championship.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Nice game between Bates and Lennon. Bates misses the bull twice in the same set for a big fish finish. All tied up at 2 apiece now.

Abizzz

Lennon vs. Bates looks a lot better than most of the other 1st round matches I've seen. Final set now.

Nice game between Bates and Lennon. Bates misses the bull twice in the same set for a big fish finish. All tied up at 2 apiece now.
Beat me to it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Bates looks one to keep an eye on. Adrenaline getting the better of him in the crunch moments.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

ChrisNelson

How about best walk-ons?!

For me it has to be Vincent van der Voort walking out to Give It Up, sung to his name obviously!!

Always seems to get the party going like no other walk-on!!

Not this year though as he didn't qualify!

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands

For me it has to be Vincent van der Voort walking out to Give It Up, sung to his name obviously!!

I can remember Bob Anderson walking with a horse for the walkon at one time.

Name Changed

weso26

Love Willie's Zombie.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Littler looks settled already, only 16 years old, wow.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Playing since he was 18 months old :lol:

Never seen a kid this good.

cyberman

Should be illegal to be this good at 16 :lol: , generational talent
To be fair a lot of snooker and darts players would tell you they were close or near their best around that age, just not on this kind of stage
Ronnie swears it was at that age he was the best he’s ever been while MVG claims he threw his best darts in exhibitions as a kid v Taylor etc in their prime.
It’s scary

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
The ease with which he throws 180s is ridiculous :lol:

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Yeah that was incredible.

paulscholes18

Does anyone know who the 2 players younger than Luke Littler who have played at a world championship?