Darts

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Snakebite in serious trouble here, 0-2 down and not finishing well.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Think Wright is on his bike, such an odd year from him. Wouldn't shock me to see him in the seniors next year.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Probably average 80-90 under no pressure. Huge difference playing in the world championship.

I think that’s the key though in most sports, especially individual ones. How you deal with the pressure on the big stage. Most of these darters are supposed to be super stars off the podium if we’re to believe the fellow pros, it’s just that most can’t handle the pressure on the big stage. That’s what makes Littler so special, 16 and already he looks extremely comfortable on the big stage. Takes a special kind of personality to be able to do that at such a young age in any sport.

sallycinnamin

I’m telling ya, he’s winning the whole damn thing. Mind you, he was born too close to one of those polluting chemical plants nearby Warrington.
Fair deuce I hadn't even heard of him or seen him... well I have now. Nothing seemed to rattle him. An unbelievable display of darts and such talent. So impressed with him and again brilliant call @Rams.

sallycinnamin

Wow. Wade and Wright already gone now.
Large section of the draw wide open. As someone said Wright could be over to the Seniors. He's at no7 and was defending a deck load of prize money.
Honestly think there's more top seeds in for a few shocks. The amount of young talent coming through is staggering.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
He’s a Warrington lad, but he’s the oldest looking 16 year old in the world.
:lol:He looks more 28. I missed it on the rerun on sky just now cos I was stuck on a work call - feck me 106.

Large section of the draw wide open. As someone said Wright could be over to the Seniors. He's at no7 and was defending a deck load of prize money.
Honestly think there's more top seeds in for a few shocks. The amount of young talent coming through is staggering.
Shame he's crashed out. It's strange how crap he's been over the last two years since winning the worlds. He still won the European though and can't see him going for the peanuts on offer in the seniors tour yet. Hopefully he's not done, though him and Ando are now 53, so year older than when Taylor quit, so can't have long left.

Glorio

Doesn't look at all like a 16 year old. I'm sure he is, but if I met him in a pub, I'd assume at least 25 if he didn't say anything.

No one's asking him for ID based on appearance alone

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
He's trying to find something that's probably left him maybe for good, time runs out for everyone it's hard to see him coming back he'll be out of the PL lineup and his ranking is falling, a shame but he's had a tremendous carerr
All those 1s at the end made me sad :(

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Bit of a drop-off from him tonight which was to be expected I suppose. Absolutely delighted he’s dumped Gilding out.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
The kid looks like somebody asked AI to 3D print the quintessential darts player minus an arm tattoo.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Between the football fan crowd with incessant repetitive chanting and adds every four mins this is impossible to watch

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Between the football fan crowd with incessant repetitive chanting and adds every four mins this is impossible to watch
I think it's been pretty decent to watch so far this year, but sometimes some nights of the first two rounds before Xmas can be a bit of a drag.
Been some cracking matches so far though for sure.