Darts

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Nice, Bunting v MVG should be good.

whitbyviking

Bunting must have started playing on the TV when he was late teens, he seems to have been around as long as I can remember playing darts. Definitely improved with age too.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I thought that was a pretty low quality game. Price was rattled though, played shite.

Gavinb33

I thought that was a pretty low quality game. Price was rattled though, played shite.
Price is a funny one, he is pretty antagonistic on stage and then wonders why the crowd get on him, someone like Clayton for instance is Welsh and doesn't get the same treatment as Price and then others like Wright and Anderson are Scottish and are loved he only needs to blame himself for what he gets from the crowd imo

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Wtf is going on with Humphries tonight, is it the flights stuff that's bothering him? Looks completely off it.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
What’s up with Barney’s head? Is it a bit of a bodged hair transplant? Looks dead weird.
Got a hair transplant and new missus in the last few years.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Two great games coming up tonight hopefully with MVG vs Bunting and Smith vs Dobey.

Hoping for this in the QFs:
Smith vs Cross
Littler vs Anderson
Bunting vs Heta
Humphries vs Chisnall

Then Smith vs Anderson and Bunting vs Humphries in the semis. Wouldn't mind MVG going deep again but I'd like to see Bunting proceed as well, playing some sensational stuff.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
He’s going to end up winning the entire thing isn’t he? :(
Hopefully yesterday was just a one-off for Humphries and he gets back to his usual self tomorrow.

Ando also looked very composed just now, albeit against inferior competition of course. But yeah, MVG looks locked in this tournament so far.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Bollocks from Smith, looked completely uninspired.

Dobey on the other hand is playing some great stuff at the right time once again.