Darts

Name Changed

weso26
I don't get the hate for Humpreys. He's a great player to watch. He doesn't do the most exciting interviews but to me it seems like the darts players that do the best interviews just happen to also be the biggest pricks.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I don't get the hate for Humpreys. He's a great player to watch. He doesn't do the most exciting interviews but to me it seems like the darts players that do the best interviews just happen to also be the biggest pricks.
He's a decent lad. VG is a knob

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Littler wasn’t quite at the level he was the previous 3 ties he played, but Humphries was phenomenal. How many 12 dart legs or less did he throw? Been the best player on the planet the past 6 months and thoroughly deserves being World champ and World no. 1!

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Yeah he’s great to watch with that quick languid style and eye catching scoring & finishing.

Fts 74

I like Humphries, no nonsense just gets on with it he's some player.Comes across well I think in interviews unlike some MvG for example.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
They would be mad not to ask him for the Premier League. He will bring new eyes to darts.
I think it was just a novelty this tournament because he’s 16. He did fantastic I’m not disputing that but he turns 17 this month and the novelty will soon wear off of just wanting to watch him because of his age. Looks a too player mind if he can stay consistent

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Gutted for the lad, was cheering him on even more when I found out he was a United fan! But that Humpries is some player and a nice fella t’boot. Well deserved, was a great final.

croadyman

5-2 and he probably wins the whole thing, probably gave Humphries a huge mental boost there.
Yeah one of those rare occasions you don't want to hit a second treble in ton plus checkout. Having to stop definitely knocked him out of this throwing rhythm and momentum swung

croadyman

Humphries seems like a smug arsehole, which is to be expected of a Leeds fan.
Don't get that impression at all,has overcome serious mental health issues and lost 4 stone which is incredible really

Bondi77

Just good to see we have a World champion that does"nt look like he was born sucking on a can of lager.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
The sheer number of 100+ check outs was crazy. The back to back 108s from Humphries probably won him the match. Normally your opponent sat on 125+ the opponent is fairly safe, but it never felt that way. :lol: what a final!

Glorio

Years and years after accusing africans of fabricating their ages in sport, Sky Sports shove this guy in front of us claiming he's 16 ...

Waiting for the exposé that he was the year ahead of golden_blunder in school

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Bit of a shame Littler didn't get into the top 24 for qualification to the Masters next month. Which could feature something tasty like this in the Round of 16 by the way:
Bunting vs Humphries
Clayton vs Wright
Searle vs Asp
Cullen vs Price
Dobey vs Van Gerwen
Chizzy vs Noppert
Wade vs Smith
Heta vs Cross

Already looking forward to it. Last year Dobey built on his strong performance in the Worlds, but might be difficult for Humphries himself after winning the entire thing.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
First darts game I've seen in about a decade - was a great watch. D8s in particular caused Littler trouble and in the end Humphries' consistency and composure showed why he's #1.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
It's been more than 10 years since a Worlds was won on D20. MVG did it last in his first title back on January 1, 2014.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Two nice guys contested this final and both are very good darts players.
Maybe Littler yesterday lacked that little bit more experience and closed the match after being 4-2 up and Humphries was clinical when he needed to be.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Rather it's MVG who's a bit over the top with his weird facial contortions.

croadyman

Bit of a shame Littler didn't get into the top 24 for qualification to the Masters next month. Which could feature something tasty like this in the Round of 16 by the way:
Bunting vs Humphries
Clayton vs Wright
Searle vs Asp
Cullen vs Price
Dobey vs Van Gerwen
Chizzy vs Noppert
Wade vs Smith
Heta vs Cross

Already looking forward to it. Last year Dobey built on his strong performance in the Worlds, but might be difficult for Humphries himself after winning the entire thing.
Yeah never realised there was such a difference in places between winning and being runner up

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Do you think Littler will be in?Personally, I'd leave him out its brutal the PL, he has plenty of time for it.
Can see both sides really but if he is gonna be full time from now on he might as well go for it. I can't see him being wrecked by it like Mardle or Webby he's just too good and confident for that.

Berbasbullet

Wright could struggle big time.
Wrights getting absolutely humped. :lol: feel like he doesn’t need this either.

Other than that brilliant line up!

A little sad to see no Clayton this year as a former winner, but he hasn’t played well enough recently to justify it.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Wrights getting absolutely humped. :lol: feel like he doesn’t need this either.

Other than that brilliant line up!

A little sad to see no Clayton this year as a former winner, but he hasn’t played well enough recently to justify it.
He's been struggling since he lost his Dad not so long back so it might be the best thing for him to regroup hopefully.

Fts 74

Can see both sides really but if he is gonna be full time from now on he might as well go for it. I can't see him being wrecked by it like Mardle or Webby he's just too good and confident for that.
Your probably right, I certainly hope so.

Berbasbullet

He's been struggling since he lost his Dad not so long back so it might be the best thing for him to regroup hopefully.
He did manage to win 1 or 2 tournaments too, so maybe he isn’t completely done, but he was just sad last week.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Would have preferred Dobie in there over Aspinall. Wright probably deserves a last chance to see if he can recover his form.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Wright should be nowhere near it, he's terrible at the minute and his stupid hair should be enough reason to leave him out anyway.