David Brooks

croadyman

This has got a Giggsy reccomendation to Ole written all over it,yes he is a talent but not on the same level as Jadon and is level below Jack as well I think.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
This has got a Giggsy reccomendation to Ole written all over it,yes he is a talent but not on the same level as Jadon and is level below Jack as well I think.
God I hope not. Last thing we need is another Giggs recommendation.

Nick7

He’s younger than Grealish at least, so he could keeping growing as a player to that level.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Very intelligent player who probably has a higher ceiling than Grealish. I'd take him over Grealish and Costa right now and save the big bucks for Sancho next summer because there's not much hope of getting him this year.
How has he got a higher ceiling than Grealish,who's just one year older ?

JB7

There is no downside to this, would be an excellent addition to the squad. Had we gone for him last summer there would have been a lot more excitement I think.

11reds

Would only be interested in Brooks if a Lingard, Perreira orJones was offloaded as part of the deal.

The deadwood we have has to be moved on. The lack of urgency / action from the club is worrying.

croadyman

Very intelligent player who probably has a higher ceiling than Grealish. I'd take him over Grealish and Costa right now and save the big bucks for Sancho next summer because there's not much hope of getting him this year.
What about buying both and utilising Jack as Bruno backup and have Brooks take up the vacant RW spot. Yes it is underwhelming but this could well become a reality

Giggsyking

He is not being brought in as a squad player, he will be the main player. From Sancho to Brooke. We are a joke.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Come on don’t be cheapskates, be doing us a lovely favour here ;)

Red00012

He’d be better than any of our back up currently namely Mata , Pereira , Lingard and James .

hopefully that injury didn’t hamper him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
To be fair he’s more effective than pereira so I wouldn’t mind him as a squad player, but I hope that’s not instead of.

Zoo

He is not being brought in as a squad player, he will be the main player. From Sancho to Brooke. We are a joke.
You called Ole a clown the other day. Why do you even bother if everything is so shit with United?

Dante

Average bang
So that'll be around 40 mil with the British passport and Man United taxes included. Wow. From Sancho to Brooks. Underwhelmed doesn't even begin to describe it.
So he'll cost less than Bournemouth's CB, despite being a more productive player in an attacking position.

It looks like the fact he's British means that he's cheaper than his European colleague.

starman

In their only comparable full PL season (since Brooks was injured for most of this season):

Brooks scored 7 and had 5 assists last season in 30 games
Grealish scored 8 and had 6 assists this season in 36 games

Nick7

I do absolutely love that everyone who doesn’t rate his believes this story is 100% truth and we’re signing him because we missed out on Sancho. Its hilarious:lol:

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Brooks is pretty much remind me of Januzaj in positive assets. Can play on the right & attacking mid. Can dribble & full of flair player. Definitely should go for him to tell Dortmund if you don't accept our offer then we walk away.

ST: Martial (Rashford)
LW: Sancho (Rashford)
RW: Greenwood (Brooks)
:drool:

Giggsyking

You called Ole a clown the other day. Why do you even bother if everything is so shit with United?
I called him a clown for making his first change in a semifinal in the 89th min. Why do you even care? I have my opinions, you have yours. keep it that way.

kirk buttercup

I think we want Sancho and Grealish but probably can't afford it . We could probably afford him and Sancho . This is based on nothing but a guess

Devil81

Having looked around the net where have the links come from?

I can't find a credible source for all this drama.

Mihai

Can’t imagine for one second Brooks moving for anywhere near £40m. Halve it.
I think a lot of people have in mind Ake's price. I also don't see us being interested at 40. Perhaps 20 plus bonuses.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
In their only comparable PL season (since Brooks was injured for most of this season):

Brooks scored 7 and had 5 assists last season in 30 games
Grealish scored 8 and had 6 assists this season in 36 games
Can he play centrally? I watched him against Leicester for Bournemouth and thought he was brilliant. Just after injury too. I don’t think he’d be cheap though considering they sold Ake for 41m and their GK for 18m.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Btw, very good player. Already seen people attacking this rumour but you’d soon see that he is quality. I was gutted when he left us, though it funded new players for our promotion. We get a cut of this so higher the price the better for us cheers ;) He just needs to stay fit, injuries have held him back massively.

Reactions: Penna

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Brooks is pretty much remind me of Januzaj in positive assets. Can play on the right & attacking mid. Can dribble & full of flair player. Definitely should go for him to tell Dortmund if you don't accept our offer then we walk away.

ST: Martial (Rashford)
LW: Sancho (Rashford)
RW: Greenwood (Brooks)
:drool:
To be fair to BVB our reported offer for Sancho was pretty shit.

manuchamp88

So he'll cost less than Bournemouth's CB, despite being a more productive player in an attacking position.

It looks like the fact he's British means that he's cheaper than his European colleague.
I think it would be outrageous to pay that sort of money for a player from a team that won't even be in the top tier next season.

Baneofthegame

Great player, hopefully we could get him for 20-25 million, sell Pereira to raise some of the funds.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
To be fair to BVB our reported offer for Sancho was pretty shit,to be fair.
I can understand that if it's true. But if the offer is reasonably good and they will say no then we will walk away and go for another one.

starman

Can he play centrally? I watched him against Leicester for Bournemouth and thought he was brilliant. Just after injury too. I don’t think he’d be cheap though considering they sold Ake for 41m and their GK for 18m.
He can play as a AM as well, so will double up as alternative for Bruno. I believe Sheffield United have a sell on fee of 10% so might drive the price up a bit. Reckon he will be around 35 -40m

E-mal

Nothing story and not good enough.
Even as a squad player he is not good enough.

Would rather Saar and even him not good enough.

We were just dissing Demebele, then to this guy? I don't believe it. Nothing story.