Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Mockney said:
Pop Quiz...ish.

If we HAD to sell one 22 year old, would you sell Welbeck or De Gea?
Me said:
Tough ask, but...DDG. Though not necessarily because of inferior ability and/or potential.
Well done, moron - that answer doesn't even make sense.

RedRevongge

Well done David. Fantastic player. Kind of shows how we have been as a team considering out POTY has been a keeper for three years running

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Honestly think he has surpassed Neuer now. Neuer makes a fair few mistakes, whereas De Gea rarely does. I can only remember 1 mistake of his in the last two seasons, which is the Coutinho goal where he allowed the angle for him to score in. If he was at Real, Barca, Bayern, or maybe even PSG he would be classed as the best in the world.
He has surpassed Neuer but hasn't been provided the stage to show it yet or confirm his status yet. Hope he slays at the euros and if we persist with LvG I wouldn't begrudge him his move to Spain.

West Ham 3:2 Man Utd

Sigma

The club doesn't deserve him. He's so much better than anyone else we have its unbelievable. Would not blame him one bit if he leaves, he's been great.

worldinmotion66

The club doesn't deserve him. He's so much better than anyone else we have its unbelievable. Would not blame him one bit if he leaves, he's been great.
Couldn't agree more. His celebrations when we took the lead were great, he really does care. Love him but he should be winning medals.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Hopefully the buffoons in front of him for once have the decency to put in an actual performance vs Palace. He really deserves to leave with a trophy.

Shark

@NotShark
You can go Dea Gea, we won't be mad, just disappointed. He deserves greatness, not Smalling, Blind, Rojo and Valencia in front of him.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Let him leave. Have a nice career DDG, we will rot away for the next few years.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Should he have saved that 3rd goal? it seemed like he almost punched it into the net.

Anyway we can't blame him. He should be protected far better, it's like a shooting gallery.

saivet

He was at fault for their winner I think. He's done more than enough for us this season however.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It was too hard at him(3rd goal) IMO. He did try to get it out, but the power was a bit too much for him

arthurka

We can't blame him if he leaves. If we go for Mou he might stay but can't believe he will stay with more rubbish being served to him. We will truly miss you.. Ps don't go to Real.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Players like him and DdG deserve to play against the likes of Bayern or Barca on thre big stage. Instead he gets to carry the likes of Blind, Valencia, Rojo, Herrera and co who are relentlessy grabbing and dragging him down to away ties in Iceland against gardeners and firemen doing football as a side job.

It will be a long time before we host a huge CL tie again.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Bloody poor fella. Should be playing for a top team competing for titles and CL's every season. Go and spread your wings Dave we can't keep you down forever.

Sylar

Wouldnt blame him if he handed in a transfer request. Hes been with us around five seasons right?

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Thought he could have done better for their 3rd.
I agree but on the other hand, he also kept us in the game yesterday. As people say, he's our only world class player (probably the best in his position). He most likely will move to a world class club this summer

Godfather

He is going to feck off isn't he. And who can blame him.... with an abomination of a CB like Blind and a fullback like Rojo in front of him....

Natener

I love United and all but DDG could be playing the CL final if he had left. It's sickening LVG has made me feel United doesn't deserve a player. We used to deserve the best because we are the best, now DDG actually seem too good for us.

NK86

I think that's being harsh as we see him making ridiculous saves every week. I think it would've been a worldy had he saved it. Was lucky to get anything on it I think.
I honestly thought for a moment he was able to claw it out. It would have been a blinder had he saved it as it had a lot of power from a header 6 yards out.

Godfather

I love United and all but DDG could be playing the CL final if he had left. It's sickening LVG has made me feel United doesn't deserve a player. We used to deserve the best because we are the best, now DDG actually seem too good for us.
And it's our own fault by hiring and sticking to the wrong managers.

NK86

He is going to feck off isn't he. And who can blame him.... with an abomination of a CB like Blind and a fullback like Rojo in front of him....
I cannot believe the deal we did to get that shite Rojo. Vangle seriously is a lousy judge of defenders.

Ixion

He has done us a favour by staying this season, never kicking up a fuss or trying to engineer things in the press and always playing well. July 1st we should drive him to Madrid ourselves for putting up with our shit for 3 years.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Thought he could have done better for their 3rd.
Took a deflection off Blind, then as was already diving couldn't readjust enough. Looked awkward but don't think he could have done anything.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
If we keep lvg next season, or hire Giggs, nobody should blame him for wanting to leave United.

TheReligion

Abusive
One of our most passionate players and he's in goal. He was going mental when we went ahead as usual. Means so much to him.

Genuinely think he will be off now in the summer. What a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.