Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Mourinho, Ibrahimovic, De Gea or LVG

Tough choice
:lol: yeah its becoming that essentially. Yet somehow we will still drag it out and make it seem like a tough choice. LVG should have been sacked ages ago, yet it might come down to woodward worrying about his own reputation ahead of gettin ibra, a top manager in mou and keeping the best keeper in the world. Craziness.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Weird for 3 papers to report the same story at once...never heard of the Guardian or DM jounalists though so they might have just copied the earlier story

hobbers

Who is De Gea's agent again?

Damn feckin' straight. This is a message from Mendes to Woody.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
De Gea staying would probably cheer me up more than LVG leaving, Mou arriving or Ibra getting signed.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Honestly, even besides the fact that Ibra will come and De Gea would stay if Mou comes, he's just a much much better manager. I'll be fuming if we don't get him this summer.
We'll be a massively different team next season, for the better.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Would be one of the greatest failures in football, like someone posted above;

Ibrahimovic (one of the best strikers of his generation), de Gea (best keeper in the world) and Jose Mourinho (one of the best managers in the world)

or

LvG (who's made us worse with a net spend of around £135m).

Just looking at it there's no contest, yet I'm beyond petrified we may actually keep the latter on to save the ego of Woodward. Please make the right choice, Ed.

Esquire

Who is De Gea's agent again?

Damn feckin' straight. This is a message from Mendes to Woody.
I agree with that. Sounds like a power play from Mendes on many levels. I'd tell Mendes to take a flying leap, no agent should hold the club to ransom. We are in dire straits but if we need to get another keeper in, so be it. LVG is another issue and he has to go, but no way will I let a player and his agent dictate terms to the club. We already effed up with Rooney and his agent last time. Ed learn from your mistake.

RedDevil@84

Kudos to Telegraph to come up with another nonsense article. In fact there is no as per sources or anything, just pure trash and then 80% of the article is not even about De Gea.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
I agree with that. Sounds like a power play from Mendes on many levels. I'd tell Mendes to take a flying leap, no agent should hold the club to ransom. We are in dire straits but if we need to get another keeper in, so be it. LVG is another issue and he has to go, but no way will I let a player and his agent dictate terms to the club. We already effed up with Rooney and his agent last time. Ed learn from your mistake.
That is all the press alone. Not even Mendes is involved I believe.......

SqueakyWeasel

Do see the agent thing (re. Mourinho part of the story) but if I were DdG then I'd already be thinking along these lines anyway Mendes or not. Would also be surprised if he didn't have a CL clause in his contract anyway, meaning he can leave if an offer comes in when there's no CL next season however long it still has to run.

Could see him sticking out one season in the Europa league if there is some indication of ambition from the board and a glimmer of realistic success on the horizon but why stay at a cash rich club that just keeps flogging the same old dead horse? See Albert's views on insanity, and all that …

Revan

Assumptionman
Club deny there is a release clause.
Never believed we would put a £30m release clause on someone earning £200k a week. If there's one, I'm sure it's a lot more than that.
Indeed. Especially considering that there were words that we gave to David a few extra millions (the difference between his previous wage and the current one for the last season).

Sereques

The report doesn't make sense. He wanted to leave last summer, what was his reason(s) then? Why did that reason change now to something else. I can understand fans that want LVG gone, what I don't get is the media that aren't United fans, that are so adamant for him to leave. One would think the English media will be in total support of LVG considering the english young players he has given chance to play.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
On principle I agree.

RedDevil@84

The report doesn't make sense. He wanted to leave last summer, what was his reason(s) then? Why did that reason change now to something else. I can understand fans that want LVG gone, what I don't get is the media that aren't United fans, that are so adamant for him to leave. One would think the English media will be in total support of LVG considering the english young players he has given chance to play.
It was never supposed to make sense. Just another media news with Man Utd so that people would happily click on it. LvG out is a popular opinion among Utd fans that they can play with.
A few days back they were pretty sure that the Mou deal was off because Sanches was not signed.

Esquire

Maureen X United = unbelievable soundbites, press cons, clickbait.

Man Utd 3:1 Bournemouth

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Looked distraught after conceding the goal. His expressions were evident of how much he wanted the golden glove

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Looked distraught after conceding the goal. His expressions were evident of how much he wanted the golden glove
Can't blame him. I felt distraught for him! Horrible way to concede especially so late in the game.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Go and enjoy the bigger stage that we can't offer you david. Stop wasting your years.

van Persie

The best goalkeeper in the world and our best player. Been a pleasure seeing him develop like he has throughout the years. Hopefully he stays.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks

"Zidane tells club Navas is the goalkeeper for now and future"

Fer

I felt the same way. It seems that he really wanted the golden glove. It was the worst way to lose it, in last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.