Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minkaro

He is ridiculous. We have to do everything in our power to keep him this summer and every summer after.

Treble

Easily our most important player. Had we played with Romero this season, we'd have been midtable at best (11th-12th) and already out of the FA Cup.

Riz

He's undoubtedly the best in the world now. Probably has been for a while already, not quite sure where I see him going this summer, if Real even have a half arsed interest then unfortunately you'd imagine he'd be off. Fingers crossed they've got bored or turned their attention to someone else, I hear Courtois is unhappy at Chelsea!

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
I think he's genuinely happy here but home is just an option that he can't really say no to. If Madrid go for Courtois and he stays I don't think he'll be that bothered.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Best player in the league.

It's a farce that he's not in the PFA nominations. Been sensational for us.

I think it's silly to say things like "where would we be without player X?" In this case, I'm 100% sure we'd be in the lower half of the league.

prarek

He's undoubtedly the best in the world now. Probably has been for a while already, not quite sure where I see him going this summer, if Real even have a half arsed interest then unfortunately you'd imagine he'd be off. Fingers crossed they've got bored or turned their attention to someone else, I hear Courtois is unhappy at Chelsea!
I think he's genuinely happy here but home is just an option that he can't really say no to. If Madrid go for Courtois and he stays I don't think he'll be that bothered.

I don't even understand why Madrid have to go for a new keeper. Navas has been one of their best players. Their fans rate DDG highly but most of them think he would be an unnecessary signing and are very happy with Navas. This is just a power play for Perez. DDG wouldn't be as loved by their fans.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
I don't even understand why Madrid have to go for a new keeper. Navas has been one of their best players. Their fans rate DDG highly but most of them think he would be an unnecessary signing and are very happy with Navas. This is just a power play for Perez. DDG wouldn't be as loved by their fans.
Madrid have been operating like this for a while now.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Running out of superlatives to be honest. Put a better, more organised defense in front of him (which the next manager might do), and he's perfectly capable of breaking Čech/ Cudicini's record for fewest goals conceded in a season. Maybe this is unfair to mid 2000s Čech, and turn of the decade Casillas, but we might be witnessing the greatest peak for a non sweeper keeper since Kahn and Buffon. If he does leave United (hope he doesn't - of course), really wish David goes back to Atlético. Won't happen because Oblak's been great, and David will command a big transfer fee + significant wages; but Simeone's tactics + that defensive line + De Gea would be fun to watch. And the way Atlético are improving overall, they're definitely going to get improved sponsorships and whatnot - to go with increased broadcasting money and the stadium deal, so affording big profile players like him might not be out of the question in the near future.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
De Gea is comfortably better than Courtois, who probably wouldn't even be an upgrade on Navas. Madrid always want the world's best players (like de gea) and after embarrassing themselves last summer they will definitely want to make amends. I'd be shocked if he was still here next season especially as we keep regressing and he's not even playing regular champions league football, let alone winning trophies.

Spock

Dave is the top keeper on the planet, end of. Whether he'll go on to be regarded as the top keeper of all time remains to be seen, but it looks a pretty good bet right now.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
Neuer might still have the edge on commanding his area but DDG on his line is in his own league. He's in Messi/Ronaldo territory for me, in terms of making the incredible look routine. He saves, on average, at least one shot per game that 95% of other keepers wouldn't get to. If he was a striker, it would be like scoring a goal per game.

Man Utd 2:0 Crystal Palace

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Supposedly made it into TOTS if you believe Twitter, if so, thoroughly deserved. Without him goodness knows where we'd have been this season.

AltiUn

Ought to shut up some Spurs and City fans who say that Lloris and Hart are better than him.
Neither are top 5 goalkeepers which should immediately rule them out as being as good as him, he's in a class of his own compared to them two.

HabeasC

Ought to shut up some Spurs and City fans who say that Lloris and Hart are better than him.
Oddly enough I never see any oppo fans saying they are better than him. Only ever hear them cursing us for having De Gea or that he is 'too good for us'/'leaving for Madrid in the summer'.

He's undisputedly the best in England and his only real competition is Neuer.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Neither are top 5 goalkeepers which should immediately rule them out as being as good as him, he's in a class of his own compared to them two.
I think Lloris would be in top 5 in the world.Although nowhere close to DeGod

AltiUn

I think Lloris would be in top 5 in the world.Although nowhere close to DeGod
I'm still not sure myself, he's very good though. I'd argue he's the second best in the league alongside Courtois (who's had a poor season in fairness) with Hart a little behind them both.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Lloris is often capable of some impossible-looking close range saves like De Gea is, but he does let in some soft goals. I've never been truly convinced by him as one of the very best.

Trizy

Best keeper in the world so standard job that he makes the league toty.

Walters_19_MuFc

Deserves to be in TOTY. Yet again, he's been outstanding. Yestderday was his quietest game he's had in a long time, which was strange as we put out a very attacking lineup.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Martial and him are the only 2 world class talent on the pitch

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Smart stop. Awful penalty.
Seen better penalties, but that one is a goal 9 times out of 10. It wasn't in the corner but very firmly hit and most keepers wouldn't be able to get to it when it's that low and that fast, even if they did read his run, as DDG did. The reflex and movement itself was just insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.