Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Not sure how I missed that, thanks.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's amazing. Give him another new contract.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The first save on his front post just before Tomkins goal was audacious.

DocRockter

Give him what he wants..

More than they pay Ronaldo, Messi, etc.. Ask him who he wants to keep/buy in the defensive line.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I was going to give him a 9 rating, but then I thought if that's a 9, I'm probably never going to give a 10 out.

El Zoido

He's unreal. A highlight reel of one season from him is better than a career's worth of highlights for many a goalkeeper.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Tonight is another proof he's the best in the world. How can a keeper that makes as many mistakes as Neuer be no 1

Walters_19_MuFc

Superb.

We're not worthy....
Seriously? Lets not forget how much support De Gea was given when he arrived. We could have easily got rid of him but the fans and coaching staff stood behind him. Now that he's arguably the best keeper in the world, all of a sudden we're not worthy? We're one of, if not, the biggest club in the world. We're more than worthy. Anyone who plays for Man United should feel privileged.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
People don't really bother bringing it up now because he keeps doing it so often, but he's fecking brilliant. Best keeper on the planet.

Sylar

Get a solid defence consistent defence in front of him and imagine what we could achieve. The dude is making saves he has no right to, and making everything else look so easy.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
People don't really bother bringing it up now because he keeps doing it so often, but he's fecking brilliant. Best keeper on the planet.
So true. When I watch other matches 90% of the time a goal is scored I always think the goalie should be doing better.

ZDwyr

His reflexes are absurd. Had no right to save that one from the corner.

Adisa

He is completely redefining what level we expect from keepers now.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's going to go down as one of the very best goalkeepers of all time. fecking unbelievable goalkeeper. Not a single weakness to his game, almost never makes a mistake and shot stopping/reflexes like I've never seen before. Without a doubt the best in the world at the moment, and over the past 2 seasons. Neuer isn't on his level.

Adisa

Think Del Bosque has handled the transition form Cassillas to Dave very badly. A joke Cassillas is still getting minutes for Spain. It's even putting more pressure on Iker.

hobbers

Seriously? Lets not forget how much support De Gea was given when he arrived. We could have easily got rid of him but the fans and coaching staff stood behind him. Now that he's arguably the best keeper in the world, all of a sudden we're not worthy? We're one of, if not, the biggest club in the world. We're more than worthy. Anyone who plays for Man United should feel privileged.
Not to mention the money we're paying him for the privilege. Think he is the highest paid keeper in the world now, ahead of Neuer and Hart?

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
That save from the corner is one of the best I've ever seen. I was already ready to hurl my remote at the wall until I realize it didn't go in.

Once in a generation type GK.
In real-time that was awesome. It was a certain goal. Would hate to play against that fecker:lol:

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Best in the world. Ridiculous save from the corner. Im at a point where im surprised when we concede a 1 on 1 too.

Its unnatural to have reflexes that fast.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Think Del Bosque has handled the transition form Cassillas to Dave very badly. A joke Cassillas is still getting minutes for Spain. It's even putting more pressure on Iker.
It's quite ridiculous now. A sackable offence actually. You wouldn't see the Portugal manager drop Ronaldo, if he did fans would be crying for the manager's head.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
He deserves player of the season again. Honestly he's one of the best goalkeepers I've ever seen. He blows me away every week with these saves. Miles better than Neuer.

Adisa

Di not see Schmeichel but imo, he's above VDS. Ignore trophy count, this guy is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.