Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Give him stable defense and in time he'll beat Schmeichel's and Van der Sar's records.

At times even as a keeper he burns a lot more calories than most of these half professional passengers.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Madrid is a giant clusterfeck and they won't be winning much anytime soon but i still wouldn't be able to hold it against him if he decides to leave us for them, as we're even more ridiculous than Madrid has been lately.

Drifter

American
Seriously where would we be without him. Our best defender by far.

Haddock

David De God saves us again. Poor guy deserves a better team and a better manager.

Ainu

Fantastic again. Unstoppable free kick but dealt with everything else perfectly. His playing from the back was great too.

Acole9

Outstanding
Good for us yet again today, the save from Antonio was an important one and a difficult one to pull off.

peridigm

So... anyone know the status of Madrid's transfer ban? When does it go into effect if at all? Surely the only way we can keep DDG.

Shark

@NotShark
In the unlikely event we did finish in the top 4, I'd once again put it down to the heroics of this man. He saved LVG's ass last season too.

Silverman

Can we all contact him someway or another and ask him to stay? It sounds funny but im dead serious :lol:

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
I've been trying to find on the Caf the leaked documents but not the ones relating to selling de Gea to Madrid, but those which suggest that we already had an agreement with Atletico Madrid in October 2010. Has this been discussed on here?

seaNNN

my posts are shite but my gobbles are alright
I think we can let him off with it he's still the best keeper in the world for me everyone makes mistakes.

dogwithabone

A right ricket tonight for their goal but he also made some decent saves. A mixed bag tonight.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
He's crap.

On a serious note, he's had two off days against Liverpool* and we're just not good enough to overcome that.

*I say two but he was sort of hot and cold away from home (conceded a poor goal in each game).

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
He's crap.

On a serious note, he's had two off days against Liverpool* and we're just not good enough to overcome that.

*I say two but he was sort of hot and cold away from home (conceded a poor goal in each game).
Which goal in the first leg was poor from his side? If it wasn't for him it would have been 4/5-0 in the first leg

Agreed that his positioning was horrible for Coutinho's goal which completely changed the game

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Which goal in the first leg was poor from his side? If it wasn't for him it would have been 4/5-0 in the first leg

Agreed that his positioning was horrible for Coutinho's goal which completely changed the game
I could be wrong. Couldn't he have saved Firmino's goal, last week?

ZDwyr

An error for their goal, although he cops less blame than Varela IMO. Smalling should also shoulder some responsibility. You can't be too disappointed though, one mistake every 15+ matches is understandable.

No11

Supports
Aberdeen
An error for their goal, although he cops less blame than Varela IMO. Smalling should also shoulder some responsibility. You can't be too disappointed though, one mistake every 15+ matches is understandable.
As should Mata, he was a fecking disgrace.

tomaldinho1

Give him his transfer.

He deserves better than this
haha poor bugger, let him go home to Madrid. After every game he must walk past the pictures of Staam, Vidic etc and then turn around and look at Blind and gag.

XdanielredX

David De Gea ready to stay at Manchester United because of Jose Mourinho

David De Gea is set to stay at Manchester United following reports that Jose Mourinho will take over at Old Trafford.

De Gea was minutes away from leaving United for Real Madrid in the summer, with only late paperwork issues holding up the switch.

A move this coming summer has since been talked up, but rumours says De Gea has been impressed by talk Mourinho is coming to United.

Top Spanish outlet El Pais claimed on Sunday an agreement has been reached an Bleacher Report says De Gea will stay if Mourinho arrives.

It’s suggested that if Louis van Gaal remains he’s likely to move on, but a deal for the Special One is a game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.