Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acole9

Outstanding
Made a few decent saves against Watford but a couple of those he wouldn't have had to make if our defenders didn't play stupid back passes.

Red_Manc_M15

I think he's off.

I wouldn't blame him to be honest if we are sticking with that flat faced Dutch idiot. Why change a winning team?! If it isn't broke don't frigging fix it!!!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Are people forgetting Madrid have been hit with a transfer ban?

DocRockter

I don't want anything to do with that over-religious Real GK.. Romero is a better option for the English game.

But Dave will stay, he'll stay and win trophys with us..

Womp

idiot
I don't want anything to do with that over-religious Real GK.. Romero is a better option for the English game.

We ain't winning nothing for a while yet pal, we're miles away from winning anything respectable atm tbf.

m1y2

We ain't winning nothing for a while yet pal, we're miles away from winning anything respectable atm tbf.
change the coach and we can make easily run like Leicester who have much worse squad than us. It's a matter of if we get Pochettino or any other top manager in the summer

Loublaze

ATLien

I just read that he's evangelical. Yea I don't want him at OT. We should push for Timo Horn of Cologne. Only 22 but a rising star in the game. 6'4 too

ottosec

would have been 3 or 4-0 with a lesser GK. Hopefully his heroics are not in vain.

Fer

It seems that De Gea is one of the priorities of Real Madrid (Florentino) in the summer. I hope he stays, but it wouldn't be a surprise if he doesn't continue with us.

Glanville95

If he wants to go, just let him go. Playing in this team is the worst form of torture you can inflict on an individual.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Let him go. We are going nowhere and ruining his career.

Devil may care

On the bright side there's no other team where he will get to do as much as he does here, amirite!? :nervous:

sunama

Baghdad Bob
They were pretty routine saves. Not that I disagree.
Mate, if they were all routine (or average) saves, please show me another GK who is routinely making those sort of saves.
No other GK that I have seen recently, is able to routinely make these sorts of saves.
And its happening in virtually every game, now.

m1y2

he will stay here so everybody can talk about him as the best goalkeeper in the world, our post fergie form gives him so many chances to thrive. He will not have to stop so many clear cut chances elsewhere

Acole9

Outstanding
We would already be out of this competition if it wasn't for him. I'm delighted we've got him but in truth when your best player is the goalkeeper you know it's not good. If the club doesn't get its act together he will want out and to be honest I don't think many fans would blame him if he did.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Sad to say but he's way too good for us atm. There's no real reason for him to stay beyond this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.