Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

criticalanalysis

^Agree about that chance with Monreal.

De Gea, another chalk to his solid performances for us. It's fecking incredible.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He finally gets the plaudits from all kind of people nowadays. The commentator during the Arsenal game said he produces world class goalkeeping on a weekly basis. That's just great to hear because for too long people believed he's still the same keeper as when he joined us

RedStarUnited

Unreal how no on says anything about De Gea anymore after the game. He saves at least one 1-1 situation every match. Im probably too young to remember Schemeichel but I doubt Peter was this consistent day in day out.

That fax machine moment will be looked on as one of the most pivotal moments in United history. If he stays here longer and we ever go back to winning ways.

arthurka

We owe him so many points.. Get a team going for him he deserves it so much.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Unreal how no on says anything about De Gea anymore after the game. He saves at least one 1-1 situation every match. Im probably too young to remember Schemeichel but I doubt Peter was this consistent day in day out.

That fax machine moment will be looked on as one of the most pivotal moments in United history. If he stays here longer and we ever go back to winning ways.
A lot was made of Eric in 1996 and how he won us the league. Far as I'm concerned, it was a two man job. Schmeichel was outstanding in a lot of matches that season and saved us, single handedly, quite a number of times. Without him and Eric, that team wouldn't have finished in the top 3 imo

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
6.8 average rating. Really guys? I'm giving him a 10 in every game from now on.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Would be a fecking travesty if he ever leaves us without us creating a great team. Fortunately I think he'll be here for a while yet.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's just the best keeper in the world, what more can be said? Who else can keep clean sheets and get us wins with a defence like the one we have in front of him, doing their best to give the opposition chances as well. Going to be a sad day when he leaves. Just hope it's not this summer as I feel like we might finally become a good team again next season if Mou comes in.

m1y2

Well I think there is certainly a room for "improvement" or equalization of his quality if we ever sell him, bigger keeper who is confident to gether balls from corners would certainly help big time today... Apart that he's world class and still one of the best keepers premier league ever witnessed

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Seriously, where would we be without him? He saved us in the last 2 games and basically most games beforehand

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Simply would have lost without him, he's worth a 100mill to us.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
One on one, the advantage is always with the striker, except if Dave is in goal.

I don't know how he does it. He seems to make himself big, but without looking big. He doesn't sprawl himself like Neuer does or like Schmeichel used to do. He just seems to take a knee to stop the nutmeg, and have his hand by his hips. His jedi reactions take care of the rest.

It's hard to believe the amount of flack he took in the first half of the first season here. He was identified as a weakness, which led to that game against Spurs where Van der Vaart was taking shots from the touchline.

I don't think he gets enough credit for coming through the shite he took, when the media were desperate for him to fail. Now the media are desperate for him to leave.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Was a bit disappointed Mata got the captaincy over him. At least he got a 4 minute cameo with on it or so. :D

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
Strikers should know by now that placing it low past him one-on-one is like buying a lottery ticket.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's just so good, any other keeper would be getting more attention for saving his team yesterday, but with DDG it has become a routine. Just shows his class.

Riz

It's got to the stage where I've ran out of lines to say about running out of lines to say about how good he is. He's not just ridiculously talented but his consistency now is incedible as well. Please don't leave Dave!

Shark

@NotShark
Madrid wanted to pay €30m for him. Fecking hell :lol:
Thank feck the cnuts payed for their complete lack of respect. If they really do want him, they'll now have to probably cough up a Ronaldo fee or possibly even more.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
No use commenting on this thread, appeal to close this thread. Our comments are the only thing more predictable than our play in december

sunama

Baghdad Bob
It's got to the stage where I've ran out of lines to say about running out of lines to say about how good he is.
Mate, I don't bother using superlatives anymore. I've used them all.
I just say that he is the best GK in the World.
So consistent. In about 50 odd games we play per season, he has 3-5 below average games. The rest of the games are usually World class. I don't think any player (bar Messi), can boast such consistency.

The other thing is that I read the RAWK and Arsenal forums. Their fans have also commented that the only reason why we can beat them is because of DDG. LFC fans in particular desperately want him to leave.
And lets not forget that he is our POTY for 2 seasons running and this will probably be the 3rd in a row.

Hopefully, if Jose joins us, he will remove any notion that DDG will join Madrid.
If LVG stays, he'll probably get his way and sell DDG. He succeeded in getting rid of Di Maria. And would've succeeded in getting rid of DDG, had Madrid not messed their paperwork up.
I doubt Madrid would make the same mistake again.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Hopefully, if Jose joins us, he will remove any notion that DDG will join Madrid.
If LVG stays, he'll probably get his way and sell DDG. He succeeded in getting rid of Di Maria. And would've succeeded in getting rid of DDG, had Madrid not messed their paperwork up.
What is this nonsense???

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Mate, I don't bother using superlatives anymore. I've used them all.
I just say that he is the best GK in the World.
So consistent. In about 50 odd games we play per season, he has 3-5 below average games. The rest of the games are usually World class. I don't think any player (bar Messi), can boast such consistency.

The other thing is that I read the RAWK and Arsenal forums. Their fans have also commented that the only reason why we can beat them is because of DDG. LFC fans in particular desperately want him to leave.
And lets not forget that he is our POTY for 2 seasons running and this will probably be the 3rd in a row.

What utter rubbish!

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He'll have a release clause and the deal with Real will basically already be done. Does anyone honestly believe he changed his mind from his dream move just a couple of weeks after it fell through? Convenient contract for all concerned.

arthurka

DDG is the best keeper inn the world period.. Where the feck would we be without him? Utd with Mignolet where would we be with him in goal..

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
He's just so good, any other keeper would be getting more attention for saving his team yesterday, but with DDG it has become a routine. Just shows his class.
Proven by his 6.8 average rating on here. Everything he does is normal. Saves a one on one, a close range header and a deflected free kick. 6 out of 10. He'd have to score a volley from the half way line and save 5 penalties in a row to get a 9 out 10.

NecssryEvil

WTH? Crack kills man....

LVG has enough real issues, don't need to pile on with BS.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
This. He set bar so high that saving 1 on 1 seems like a routine practice for him, unbelievable really!

Oo0AahCantona

Non transferable. we would be a midtable team without him over the last 2 and a half years. 100m, 150m doesnt matter.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Proven by his 6.8 average rating on here. Everything he does is normal. Saves a one on one, a close range header and a deflected free kick. 6 out of 10. He'd have to score a volley from the half way line and save 5 penalties in a row to get a 9 out 10.
It's FM rating stuff. He saves us in many games but he doesn't concede many shots really. People also have different scales. Some have a 5 as a default, others a 6 (I do that). Conceding a goal he couldn't save anyway and having nothing else to do in goal will earn him a 5-6 from people. Nothing he could do about that really.

Status
Not open for further replies.