David Moyes West Ham Manager (Again) | European Champion

Hopefully hes the last push they need to sod off out of the league for good.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Man. United v West Ham is actually right at the end of the season so there you go Cafe you can play a big part in relegating him there.

jimmyb2000

I'd say to West Ham fans that your job now is to stand by your new manager

Wilt

Belated Christmas present for the West Ham fans ...enjoy.

manutddjw

I'd give it dos, tres, quatros months before he's sacked
I don’t know about that. He’s got a decent squad, he is only missing a top midfielder to really challenge. If he can get Er-a-MENDI it’s game over.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Never seen them in the same room.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
I can't believe they opted for this guy again over the likes of thoroughbreds such as Pardiola and Schtevey Mac. This is going to be like watching a car crash in super slo-mo and I for one cannot wait to witness it.

Actually now that I've said that it sounds overtly morbid, but you get what I mean.

stevoc

Poor cnuts, must be like groundhog day for them.

To people saying he'll keep them up, they said that about Sunderland and he relegated them and built a squad that relegated them again the next year.
Careful now there'll be someone along soon enough to inform you that Sunderland getting relegated and proceeding to free fall down the English football ladder was in no way Moyes fault.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I know he was never exactly youthful in appearance, but Christ he’s aged a lot for a guy who has spent the majority of the last 6 years with his feet-up waiting for the phone to ring :eek:

Djemba-Djemba

I know he was never exactly youthful in appearance, but Christ he’s aged a lot for a guy who has spent the majority of the last 6 years with his feet-up waiting for the phone to ring :eek:
He looks about 200 years old in that photo of him signing the contract.

Go back and look at him in 2013 when he got the Utd job to now and he looks like he's aged 15 years at least.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Well he did ask for more time...

InfiniteBoredom

Man. United v West Ham is actually right at the end of the season so there you go Cafe you can play a big part in relegating him there.
De Gea is the only one in our starting XI who had a role in Moyes’s squad, so I’m not sure the motivation is really there. It’d depend on whether we’ve secured top 4 or in contention or entirely out of the race, I suppose. Then again, last time we were in that situation that worked out so well for us.

Mindhunter

This guy was our manager. His job was to continue Fergie’s dynasty. Let that sink in. Again.

RUCK4444

That video is feckin brilliant :lol: :lol:

It’s like a shitty tv ad helpline

“Have you had an accident at work? Do you have a club fighting relegation? Call David Moyes, the leading expert on failing clubs, now.”

BlueHaze

He's fecking back.. David Archibald Moyes is back.. The "Uno quatro treis" man.

Foxbatt

Where is Fat Sam? Isn't he better at this sort of things than Moysey?

I hope that he would not mention Manchester United again and get on with his life. I wish they would have hired Arry. At least his interviews and stories are much hilarious than Moyes.

SteveJ

Scout
That video is feckin brilliant :lol: :lol:

It’s like a shitty tv ad helpline

“Have you had an accident at work? Do you have a club fighting relegation? Call David Moyes, the leading expert on failing clubs, now.”
:lol:

Champagne Football

Sullivan and Gold 'Welcome Moysie. We're thinking of basing our recruitment plan on the Liverpool model'

Moyes 'Don't nay bother laddie, Just get me 11 Fellaini's'

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I'm surprised he went back considering they sent him packing after he kept them up last time. He must be financially secure following his time at United. Curious one.
This happens a lot in other countries. Managers aren't as precious as fans/punters.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Where is Fat Sam? Isn't he better at this sort of things than Moysey?

I hope that he would not mention Manchester United again and get on with his life. I wish they would have hired Arry. At least his interviews and stories are much hilarious than Moyes.
Transfer deadline days aren't the same without Harry, Niko Krancjar and Harry's t'rrfic Range Rover.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Insult him all you want but He's the true winner of life. Never in shortage of jobs and his job involves getting lots of money even when He's sacked.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
3 and a half minutes of nonsense old school football jargon :lol: Also I think there’s no one else in the room, he’s just presenting this ”motivational” monologue to a mirror.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
3 and a half minutes of nonsense old school football jargon :lol: Also I think there’s no one else in the room, he’s just presenting this ”motivational” monologue to a mirror.

He gave an interview as if He had never been in the club before. Pretty sure the fans already knew what to expect at this point. :lol:

SteveJ

Scout
Insult him all you want but He's the true winner of life. Never in shortage of jobs and his job involves getting lots of money even when He's sacked.