David vs Goliath : Haye vs Valuev

Leg-End

Thats Haye's round for the work at the end, somethings gonna happen yet.

Tibs

Uh oh...my stream is about to die any second...

Leg-End

Streams fecked, 5Live it is. Just as Haye goes for it as well, the fecks.

muller

Haye is just edging the bigger shots, but not enough to win if it goes on points probably. I put a bet when haye was 8/1 after the 4th. Love betting sometimes! Come on Haye!

Leg-End

He's gotta win the last few to win it clear but lets be honest Valuev has done feck all.

Ekeke

Haye should get the rounds on punches landed. Valuev is missing everything. Nothing landed that round.
In Germany, you basically have to knock Valuev to the floor to get a round. They've been ridiculously bias in the past. For instance, Holyfield probably fought a better fight than Haye has so far and they gave Valuev the victory on points.

Ixion

Athletico 2 - 3 Real now, 2 goals in a minute for Athletico, 10 minutes left

Rooney1987

Sounds Haye is winning on the radio but does sound like the Holyfield fight the judges will have Valuev winner by far they say its very bias in Germany.

Tibs

Wouldn't mind the fight ending v soon so I can watch the rest of Madrid derby

Ekeke

Haye is going to have to take him apart for the rest of the fight. Else he loses. To beat the champ you need to really, really, beat the champ. He hasnt done that.

oleonenumber20

I have only seen a bit of the streams, but from that Haye doesn't seem to be throwing many punches but is landing the ones he does, Valuev is the opposite. Could go either way imo

muller

I have only seen a bit of the streams, but from that Haye doesn't seem to be throwing many punches but is landing the ones he does, Valuev is the opposite. Could go either way imo
Not really, its in Germany ;)

Leg-End

Haye's fight by atleast 3 in my opinion, if Haye hasnt won then its a pisstake. He wobbled like a chicken dance in that last the big feck.

RonaldoVII

He has the power, shame he couldn't produce it early on. That last round was fantastic from Haye, Valuev was all over the place.

20solskjaer

the refs face was great when valuev wobbled, he looked like he thought he was going to fall on him :lol: