Day 1: Brazil vs. Croatia

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Surprised at no Fernandinho. Kovacic is too young still and too attacking to start alongside Rakitic and Modric against Brazil. They needed a defensive mid in there.

QUIK

I think after London 2012, every single opening ceremony is going to be shite. Fecking Danny Boyle

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
If he's a close follower of the game he should know both. Sterling is an emerging talent in the most broadcast league in the world, he's no right not knowing him.
Every pundit should know each player at the World Cup. They're the so called experts and should do their research.

C.M.P

2014 Grand National Sweepstake Winner
fecking twat fecks, I thought it kicked off at 8

Donut

This Brazil team is not that good. The defense is actually the best part, midfield has no creativity. I guess a lot depends on Oscar and Neymar.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Not surprised at Kovacic on the bench. Playing Modric, Kovacic and Rakitic wouldn't have been a great idea against an offensive team like Brazil.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Matt Smith in his element now, with his usual silly pronunciation of some foreign names but not others.

Maxii

Paad
I really don't think I can handle a month of Adrian Chiles. Feck me, he makes me angry he's so annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.