Day 10: Ecuador vs Senegal | Netherlands vs Qatar | Iran vs USA | Wales vs England

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Big chance for Iran there.

Even with six minutes left don't see them carving out a better one than that.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I hate Southgate still but it's the best England team I've seen, great balance really. Better than the "golden generation" in terms of how the team actually plays

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I really like Wilson. Actually runs with speed and desire.

While Kane has his qualities when he's not in the mood like against the USA he looks bloody awful.

Bobski

Wales are terrible. Really poor.

I seriously expected them to challenge for second place in the group and were the team I’d tipped England to drop points against. They just seem to have no fight.
All the players who made them a tricky opponent are years past their prime, and neither of Bale or Ramsay had the graceful decline of guys like Giggs and Scholes, Bale could still score but literally nothing else, playing with 10 really.

Championship level team, and probably not the top half.

RedDevilQuebecois

I really like Wilson. Actually runs with speed and desire.

While Kane has his qualities when he's not in the mood like against the USA he looks bloody awful.
Harry Kane should be a substitute at best when one looks at his performances objectively.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
All the players who made them a tricky opponent are years past their prime, and neither of Bale or Ramsay had the graceful decline of guys like Giggs and Scholes, Bale could still score but literally nothing else, playing with 10 really.

Championship level team, and probably not the top half.
They should never have played Bale. Use James and the forest kid from the start and they might have had a chance.

I can't believe just how bad Bale has been.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
What a donkey that number 19nfor the US