Day 10: Ecuador vs Senegal | Netherlands vs Qatar | Iran vs USA | Wales vs England

Andersonson

Both shite.

You sound a bit upset lad?

Its coming home. :lol:
I'm rooting for England! Always have mate. I just don't understand the pub- sentiment of calling everyone shite. Seems something a brick layer would say with his friends when being wasted on a Tuesday afternoon

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Wales have tried hard to beat Qatar as the worst team at the tournament.

phelans shorts

Mate, if you think Southgate doesn't have it in him to favour certain players, you haven't watched England play in the past 5 years.

You bring up the fact that they don't play the same position, as if we're talking about a defensive midfielder and a goalkeeper. They both play behind/beside the main CF. It's not rocket science.
So basically, you know that you’re wrong and refuse to admit it so want to sidestep.

Whatever

DevilRed

I'm rooting for England! Always have mate. I just don't understand the pub- sentiment of calling everyone shite. Seems something a brick layer would say with his friends when being wasted on a Tuesday afternoon
Sure yous are ;)

Your adopted team since norway are sitting at home for being shite?

whitbyviking

Wales are terrible. Really poor.

I seriously expected them to challenge for second place in the group and were the team I’d tipped England to drop points against. They just seem to have no fight.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Wales have tried hard to beat Qatar as the worst team at the tournament.
Yeah, we're pretty much relying on the moral victory of actually qualifying to keep us off that bottom spot at this point. :lol:

Eplel

So basically, you know that you’re wrong and refuse to admit it so want to sidestep.

Whatever
You blew the different position angle out of proportion, and you couldn't even form a portion of an argument. "Whatever"

RedDevilQuebecois

The French Canadian commentator just brought up Fergie Time as the situation in which Iran are now in (and because of Carlos Queiroz). Iran scored their share of World Cup goals in Fergie Time too, so you never know.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Carlos Queiroz teams are really shite. They don't even risk it when they desperately need a goal

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Has a Middle Eastern country ever made it out of the group stage?

Edit: yes

tjb

One thing I will say definitively, we should not be one of the clubs in the Bellingham sweepstakes. He's good, but he's not worth the cost for such an important position.