Day 12: Cameroon vs. Brazil

Spoony

The People's President
Brazil is a team that I feel most neutrals love to watch and support but I can't help but hate them more and more with each passing game this year.

I can't stand them either. I loved the 82 and 86 sides, but for some inexplicable reason I've developed a strong dislike for recent Brazilian teams.

Skorenzy

Cameroon have been bribed, most logical explanation for that goal really :lol:

Banana007

Neymar :D what a fecking finish!!

He really is taking this World Cup by storm, him and Messi.

What a final Brazil Vs Argentina would be.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Brazil are basically a more sophisticated more talented England: Look to win the ball and get down the flank or knock it long over the top. Great cross, cute finish but I'm still not that impressed. Up until that point Cameroon had looked much better.

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
I can't stand them either. I loved the 82 and 86 sides, but for some inexplicable reason I've developed a strong dislike for recent Brazilian teams.
They always put out a great side that had star players, skilled dribblers and great attacking team play. Now they have Scolari who I don't like very much although I can't deny his success, Neymar who is a diving but talented little rat, and very mediocre players like Luiz, Gustavo, Fred, Hulk, and Julio Cesar

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
Neymar could wrap the Golden boot up tonight. Cameroon are absoloutely shocking defensively.

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
Cameroon should have their players checked for rabies or something. It might explain these seemingly random acts of madness affecting them

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Fred is a jester

Spoony

The People's President
They always put out a great side that had star players, skilled dribblers and great attacking team play. Now they have Scolari who I don't like very much although I can't deny his success, Neymar who is a diving but talented little rat, and very mediocre players like Luiz, Gustavo, Fred, Hulk, and Julio Cesar
They've not played like Brazil since the 80s to be fair. They've become Europeanised.

Skorenzy

This is the team that refused to board their plane to come to the World Cup because they haven't been paid in so long.
The defenders and keeper are almost shying away from the ball at times, it's, eh, "strange".

Carter99

Cameroon wont finish this game with 11 players.

I hope one atleast breaks that cnut Neymars legs.

I hate that arrogance by that brazil team.

Cameroon is shocking. Clearly worst team so far

FromTheBench

Ok.. scoring many crucial game breaking goals at the World Cup which is the biggest football tournament and where the greats are measured is "underwhelming" :houllier:
Leroy Fer taken the World Cup by Storm today. :p

Depay certainly has too ?