Day 12: Canada vs Morocco | Croatia vs Belgium | Costa Rica vs Germany | Japan vs Spain

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I will say, Japan don't press Spain properly. It's very half arsed and they care more about keeping shape, but in doing that you allow Spain to play their game. Yes they've been good, but itll be interesting to see what they're like against a team that will put them under high pressure on the ball.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I will say, Japan don't press Spain properly. It's very half arsed and they care more about keeping shape, but in doing that you allow Spain to play their game. Yes they've been good, but itll be interesting to see what they're like against a team that will put them under high pressure on the ball.
Is that a surprise? Against a team as good on the ball as Spain your pressing is either top notch or you'll just end up exposing yourself for nothing.

Idxomer

He really hit that.

edit: That was actually poor from Simon.

saivet

Yeah, that's shite goalkeeping. Still a nice strike though.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
That goal backs this up. First time in the match they've put Spain under actual pressure and they score.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Costa Rica gaining confidence