Day 12: Croatia vs Scotland | Czech Republic vs England

Hughes35

And you‘d be correct since Chilwell (together with Mount) is not available due to potential Covid exposure.
Just seen this myself. I'd play Trippier LB then. Again, Doubt we will see it.

redshaw

Hope to see Sancho starting or get a decent amount of time as a sub.

I'd really like to watch Scotland v Croatia, it's setup fantastic for either side to just go all out and win, a draw is no good for either ending up on 2 points each. Good luck Scotland.

markhughes

Hopefully we rest the majority of the first eleven, draw the game and come away with second place. It seems the ideal result for England.

On a side note, come on Scotland!

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
The talk of finishing lower in the group to avoid the big countries is a bit bizarre coming from England considering the last time they were in this tournament they were knocked out by Iceland after an easy and uninspiring group stage.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Haven't been keen on watching our NT because of everything around it (corruption etc), but after this sham with Gilmour not being with anyone in close contact I hope we smash these hypocrit lying fecks to pieces.

If not, 1:0 win will do it.

TheReligion

Abusive
Haven't been keen on watching our NT because of everything around it (corruption etc), but after this sham with Gilmour not being with anyone in close contact I hope we smash these hypocrit lying fecks to pieces.

If not, 1:0 win will do it.
Yes good luck. I think the rest of the world will be behind you now.

Scotland have very much alienated and disgraced themselves.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I hope Croatia give those lying Scottish pricks a good battering. Robertson literally deleted a video of him in close contact with Gilmour after the game. cnuts.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Yes good luck. I think the rest of the world will be behind you now.

Scotland have very much alienated and disgraced themselves.
Thanks! We'll need all the luck in the world since our manager is clueless and hasn't done anything of note since world cup final.

We don't have any clear gameplan but to rely on Modrić or someone else for a moment of brillance. Scots are better team atm.

RUCK4444

Is there any result that puts England in trouble tonight?

Been trying to watch as much as I can but working long hours so not been able to follow the tournament as much as I’d like.

Wayne's World

Is there any result that puts England in trouble tonight?

Been trying to watch as much as I can but working long hours so not been able to follow the tournament as much as I’d like.
No England are 100% into the next round regardless If they lose tonight. Just depends If they finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd but even If they finish 3rd they are still assured a place in next round

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It fecked you over "more than it did England", is what I said.

The draw meant England qualified and it meant Scotland need a win today.
Yeah you're right. I was only meaning I don't think the phrase was really needed. As you pointed out, it meant England qualified and Scotland have it in their own hands with a win tonight.

saivet

Are Czech Republic expected to make some changes since they have already qualified too? Schick, Coufal and Soucek still expected to play?

DickDastardly

Could we win tonight?

I don't know, don't even care that much.
It would be good for us though.

Hopefully Petković shines and bags a couple.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
It fecked you over "more than it did England", is what I said.

The draw meant England qualified and it meant Scotland need a win today.
Odd thing to say really.

Gave Scotland a fighting chance more than anything.

Judas

Open to offers
If Saka starts over Sancho :lol: surely surely fecking not.

I'll be honest I'm disappointed how little enthusiasm and excitement I have for the game tonight, the Scotland disaster really did take it out of me.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
If Saka does start tonight, shows to me that Southgate is clearly a "favourites" type manager.

Sterling does not need to be playing all 3 group games, absolute nonsense decision.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
If Saka does start tonight, shows to me that Southgate is clearly a "favourites" type manager.

Sterling does not need to be playing all 3 group games, absolute nonsense decision.
The Athletic reported yesterday that some of the players in the squad feel he has his favourites.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Saka is actually starting ahead of Rashford or Sancho :houllier: Southgate is a fecking idiot. Yeah, they'll probably win today, it's Czech republic. But come on. fecking Saka? :lol:

Should've left Rashford at home and shouldn't even pretend like he's watched Sancho play for Dortmund at this rate.

Phillips and Rice together again too... this fecking guy :lol: Ignores Sancho and Bellingham despite both probably being good enough to the point where they should be starting. Bellingham certainly when Mount is out, whereas based on performances the past 3 years, Sancho is England's best attacking player. But anyway. Hopefully Southgate gets sacked when England get knocked out in the Ro16.