Day 13: Slovakia vs Spain | Sweden vs Poland | Portugal vs France | Germany vs Hungary

bosskeano

Crazy to say that wasn’t a foul. He knocked him out.
That type of foul happens quite often and rarely is it called especially when a keeper is touched or creates the contact. Fair play to the ref though as he was spot on with that as Danilo got the ball and Lloris elbowed him in the jaw.

Deery

Dreary
I don’t see France winning the Euros they just don’t seem to be clicking right..

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Pogba back to his disappearing act.
there's been 2 chances created (the mbappe shot and the pen) and he was involved in both.
benzema, mbappe, tolisso have been poor.
pogba, kante, and griezmann have been ok.

e - forgot that benzema shot from the angle, so 2/3 chances involve pogba.

Irwin99

Yeah i was wrong, Lloris didn't get the ball first. Other one was never a pen though

Handré1990

Some of you should really check your eyesight, one replay was all it took to see Danilo got to the ball first. Clear pen, and could’ve been a horrible injury. Second soft as hell.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Is it worth it to switch to Germany vs Hungary game or should I stay with France Vs Portugal??

France vs Portugal seems like a very boring game, aside from the penalties given.

Germany vs Hungary seems more interesting due to the situation.

Johnny Love

My god I would be livid if I was a Portuguese supporter. Just an awful penalty decision.

bosskeano

Nonsense. It's a contact spot. Your allowed touch the opposition
that is a joke of penalty....Samedo just got across Mbappe and he's allowed that space plus he barge into him. That's such a poor decision and crap that VAR doesn't over turn it.

laughtersassassin

I really don't see what is so funny?

Two players go shoulder to shoulder. And Mbappe goes over for no reason.

Semedo didn't burst into him. They are both making the contact. Noting in it at all. It's not even close to being a foul

It's a contact sport FFS.

edcunited1878

Don't mind that pen for France. It was a bit soft, but Semedo didn't play the ball at all and Mbappe was in the clear.

France's midfield is poorly positioned as Pogba is playing more central with Kante and Tolisso either side. Tolisso is getting bypassed easy and is getting worked by Sanches.

I'd move Pogba to the left and Kante in the middle so he can shift to the right side where Sanches is. Pogba can track Moutinho and link up with Mbappe down the left.

Carvalho not starting, rather than Bruno, has been the masterstroke.

Gonçalo Motta

Portugal playing 11vs12

Better give another non existent penalty to France in the second half to make sure they win.

What a clown. If this is a penalty then VAR is fkin useless

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Jonas Eriksson (retired ref with loads of EC, WC and CL games under his belt) is in the Swedish studio and says he would’ve given Lloris a red card for dangerous play.

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes
I hate referees like that, just want to be in the spotlight. 2 of our yellows are weird, it was never a foul on Ronaldo at the edge of the box before our pen, and our pen was never a pen to begin with, softest pen ever. Bad decision after bad decision.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Hungary defending good but we look as toothless in offense as against France.

Hoping for Goretzka for Gündogan.