Day 13: Slovakia vs Spain | Sweden vs Poland | Portugal vs France | Germany vs Hungary

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
For all the lack of superstars Spain do create enough but they’ve got that clown up top.
Its a team set up for that star striker who just puts away the ridiculous number of chances their ball possession and midfield play generates.

The problem is they don't have a star striker. They tried to solve the issue before by giving Diego Costa a passport. They just haven't produced a top, top #9 for so long.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Spain don't need a top top striker. They just need their players to stop going into panic and proceed to soil themselves out both ends the moment they see the goal

Raredaredevil

If Spain feck this up for us I'm restarting the 80 years war.
Did you have a bet on Spain? I'll be freaking annoyed if they don't win this as I have them on my accumulator and what is frustrating is with Sweden making up the main bulk of the odds, they are leading now. Fecking Morata!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Did you have a bet on Spain? I'll be freaking annoyed if they don't win this as I have them on my accumulator and what is frustrating is with Sweden making up the main bulk of the odds, they are leading now. Fecking Morata!
He's dutch but he doesn't understand that as it stands they're dodging Portugal

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Morata chance count (3 currently) odds

Half time
Over 4.5: 1.15
Under 4.5: 7.00

Full time:
Over 8.5: 1.40
Under 8.5: 4.50

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
No, but if Spain win and Sweden dont lose we play Czech in the round of 16. Otherwise it will be France or Portugal.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
This shitty format is killing any kind of excitement for me. Spain don't even have to win a single game to Progress. All three teams in the "group of death" are already all but through with one game to go. There's no point watching groupstages anymore and the knockout bracket is fecked up by it as well..

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Own goal!

The only way they could score really :lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Before the goals came from everywhere. Its not just the striker.
Not really. They probably scored at a normal rate though. I'm not sure how many teams have more xG through their 3 games than Spain has so far though. Their problem is 100% the finishing as they've had countless clear cut chances between all 3 games.