Day 14: Netherlands vs USA | Argentina vs Australia (Last 16 1&2)

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Suddenly I'm liking these United links to Dumfries :drool:
PL teams know how to deal with players like him. Weak international sides with even worse managers, not quite as much.

lex talionis

Started watching the second half. USA look like a pub team who won a prize of making a guest appearance at the WC
A bit harsh. England, a favorite to win the WC, had their hands full with the Americans. The Dutch are going to run this game but it hasn’t been a cakewalk for them. Pulisic had a glorious chance to put the USA up 0-1 in the first five minutes, but the Dutch are good value for their lead, no question about it.

nickp91

The USA is actually a really exciting team to watch 2026 gonna be fun

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Koopmeiners shite again so far. What has Berghuis done to piss off Vangle.

Bobski

I blame his centre backs
For the first goal the midfielder dropped into the space Dest vacated, Dest ran back to his right back spot when he should have realized that his responsibility had shifted to that midfield space. Totally unaware of Blind on the second.

Definite talent on the ball but you can't be that naive defensively.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Some tactical fouling on Pulisic this, finally a yellow.

Paul the Wolf

Score Predictions Competition Organiser
France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
A bit harsh. England, a favorite to win the WC, had their hands full with the Americans. The Dutch are going to run this game but it hasn’t been a cakewalk for them. Pulisic had a glorious chance to put the USA up 0-1 in the first five minutes, but the Dutch are good value for their lead, no question about it.
I didn't watch the England v USA match. First time I've watched the USA - can't believe England couldn't beat them.

fallengt

Every match with Netherland is a snorefest.
LvG's never failed to (un)amazed me

peridigm

Someone else needs to take dead balls for the US. With Pulisic it’s a wasted chance every time.