g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 17: Morocco vs Spain | Portugal vs Switzerland (Last 16 7&8)

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I have a strange feeling that if Portugal win this Morocco will edge them, but if the opposite happens we'll see Switzerland in the semifinal.
Considering the brand of football played by both teams, a Morocco Switzerland quarter would be like dividing by 0. Just leave the ball in the middle of the pitch for 120 until pens.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Don't understand why Santos doesn't start Leao and Felix as a front 2, Bruno as a 10, Bernardo, Nunes and Palhinha as the midfield 3, and then put Cancelo at left back .

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
Considering the brand of football played by both teams, a Morocco Switzerland quarter would be like dividing by 0. Just leave the ball in the middle of the pitch for 120 until pens.
That's guaranteed because Portugal is just a rich man's Switzerland :lol:

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Don’t care who scores, please just don’t be another dull 0-0.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
So many class players and here we are playing like Poland

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I thinkDunno about this game. Pretty even so far

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Well done Bruno. Going over to the boy to do some tapping up. That's what we want.