Day 18: Croatia vs Brazil | Netherlands vs Argentina (QF 1&2)

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Gotta say I'd rather want LVG to win the World Cup than Messi.

I have a soft spot for LVG. None for Messi.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Vintage Messi. Fabulous assist.
This tournament I have to stop whatever I'm doing to watch Argentina knowing its his last tournament.

It's the very last world cup for them both, shame France are so rampant and stacked for talent.

England Argentina final would be great though!

Stocar

Argentina are always looking better when they have Messi surrounded by hard workers. Their all-stars selections never seem to work.

Shark

@NotShark
He's just so much better than Ronaldo, isn't he?
All of those GOAT posts last season when Ronaldo was still scoring for United are now looking a bit silly. Messi is just different gravy as a player. Ronaldo has done tremendously well to even be in the same conversation as him to be fair though.

avgp_1

Argentina have targeted the right players to press. De Roon, Gakpo have been caught on possession a few times

Glorio

Goal from Argentina. Hope Netherlands equalize, Argentina is dreadful. Thankfully
Netherlands have Acuña basically playing for them.
If you're referring to entertainment value, Netherlands are more dreadful let's be honest, they've largely parked the bus and sprunk counter attacks

Tony247

Finally Argentina looks balanced and dangerous when that pace merchant Di Maria is not playing.

Bobski

Messi's technical level in this match has been insane. Has not had a ton of the ball but some of the ways he is getting out of tight space is otherworldly. If it opens up he might have some fun in this form.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Messi is such a genius.

I bet ronaldo throw something at the tv when he made that pass.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
This tournament I have to stop whatever I'm doing to watch Argentina knowing its his last tournament.

It's the very last world cup for them both, shame France are so rampant and stacked for talent.

England Argentina final would be great though!
Who's the other one?

OK_computer

Supports
Real Madrid
Damn, that was one fine pass by Messi. Holland is toothless.

Bole Top

Acuna looks and plays like a low iq thug from prison. he'll probably get another yellow late in the game.