Day 19: Belgium vs. United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan94

Nervous and fearful that Belgium are going to break out against us. :nervous:
I don't think that's going to happen. Belgium will play the same boring but somehow effective way they have all tournament. I'm rooting for the USA tonight and I really think you've got a good chance of winning this. Also I would much rather see a USA / Argentina QF rather than a Belgium / Argentina one.

Dylan94

Although I am rooting for the USA in this game...Clint Dempsey still has a very punchable face.

FlapR

Right cmon' Belgium, no messing around now.

Dazzmondo

Nervous and fearful that Belgium are going to break out against us. :nervous:
I wouldn't be too nervous, this Belgian side isn't great at all and your performances have been excellent. Klinsmann has organised the team very well. Even if you go out, you should be proud of how you've played in this tournament.

NoWinNoFee

kietotheworld mk2
Watching Hulk Hogan and things before the game and all the chanting they go OTT don't they? :lol:

I like America though so hope they do it.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
My commentator insists that the Belgium manager was made to put his jacket on, as he could be mistaken for a USA player with his white shirt. Is this really a thing or is he a complete moron? Both aren't excluded.

Dylan94

Chris Waddle in the studio and Danny Murphy on commentary. It can't get much worse than that.

Orni

My commentator insists that the Belgium manager was made to put his jacket on, as he could be mistaken for a USA player with his white shirt. Is this really a thing or is he a complete moron? Both aren't excluded.
THe same happened in the first game, against Algeria. At the time I thought it was a joke, but it seems that is was not...

Status
Not open for further replies.