Day 19: Czech Republic vs Denmark | Ukraine vs England (QF 3&4)

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
England are absolutely dire to watch. Would easily be the worst champions (to watch) in Euros history and that includes Greece.

It’s frightening to think what a current and more ambitious manager would do with the squad. It’s a ridiculous squad of talent.
Are you English?

0le

I was going to say how I feel sorry for Trent for his injury but I really just feel sorry for his scouse accent.

El Jefe

England are just painful to watch. They play like a small team, conservative and scrappy, yet are talked up as a big team by the likes of Jenas just “managing the game” or by the main commentator as “performing excellently”. They should expect so much more from a team with these individuals. This is what you should expect from Denmark.
It really is horrible to watch, especially when you consider what the players available could play like.

Its a small time game plan.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Quality trolling.
I'd've really gone for it if I'd had any idea how touchy people are about him. Got five bloody replies on that.

I'm right, though. He's been nowhere near his best. Walker being worse doesn't change that. Hopefully he has a second half more like his previous performances.

Highfather_24

England are just painful to watch. They play like a small team, conservative and scrappy, yet are talked up as a big team by the likes of Jenas just “managing the game” or by the main commentator as “performing excellently”. They should expect so much more from a team with these individuals. This is what you should expect from Denmark.
Mind numbingly boring. Its not about "expecting the team to win every match 5-0". Its about not playing underdog football.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Denmark will give this style a good test with what they have in midfield and final third, Dolberg is in decent form aswell.

Will be interesting test for England if/when conceding a goal at key time in game.

BootsyCollins

People who complain about England this match (only talking about this one, not Southgates tactics in general) needs to look on how Ukraine is playing. 5 at the back with two or three players protecting the backline, attacks with very few players exept when England is unbalanced high on the pitch.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
agree with lampard most of the lads in the England camp seem well spoken and full of positivity. It’s nice to see

Acole9

Outstanding
If England get through I think ITV have the game thank god. Can't deal with anymore of BBC gushing.