Day 19: Morocco vs Portugal | England vs France (QF 3&4)

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
From the replays it looked like he could have gotten to it if he moved a little earlier. At that speed all it needs is a little direction from him
Bernardo was moving toward his left and Bruno passed it way infront of Bernardo to his right. It's just a bad pass from Bruno.

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes
Even if Ounahi hasn't been anything special for Angers I'm super impressed and excited by him. He's only 22 anyway so this could be part of his natural development (probably not easy playing with a team that's bottom of the league anyway).
Exactly, let's not forget he was playing in National (french 3rd division) a year ago, he had a good first season but this season has been disappointing but as I said in an earlier comment they've been a mess. He has a lot of room for improvement and it's nice to see him play that way on the big stage.

PoTMS

This fecking Cheddira. Every other Moroccan player has such good technique and then this donkey exists.

Lecland07

Freekick, but nothing to worry about as Ronaldo will try to smash it.

Edit: Shockingly, no Ronaldo over the freekick.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Surprised Ronaldo isn’t demanding to take this.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Dias keeps hold of the ball for too long.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Everywhere around Europe amazingly :lol:
I know that they are nervous because usually I know what is happening during games due to various screams. Here it's pure silence.