Day 19: Morocco vs Portugal | England vs France (QF 3&4)

December_16

Canada and Belgium really did have a tough group didn’t they :lol: Who would’ve thought both Croatia and Morocco would make it this far. Could one of them even win it??

hobbers

Last high profile game Ronaldo will ever play in.

Next stop: Saudi Arabian league and their 0 international viewership.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Just don't see it. I mean i couldn't see them beating Spain or Portugal either but they have players injured and absolutely knackered. Also i'm wondering what happens when a team scores against them first-the gameplan goes out the window.
Amrabat was sprinting in the 100th minute like a madman. They don't tire - they're machines or they're juiced with some very potent doping. Whatever it is, I wouldn't expect them to drop their work rate.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Yeah I was exaggerating for effect. They should beat England who will be a tough test but they probably have enough in the locker and nous to win.
Hoping you're wrong but France should edge England, who knows though? When England get going they look like a tough outfit and can score out of nowhere.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
How do you beat Switzerland 6-1 and then do nothing against Morocco.

Oh well, football.

Kopral Jono

Absolutely fantastic from Morocco, so happy for them. They came with a gameplan, stuck to it resolutely and it worked to the letter -- conjured more clear-cut chances than Portugal, too! With all due respect to Croatia the World Cup needed this after Brazil crashed out yesterday.

Asger

Canada and Belgium really did have a tough group didn’t they :lol: Who would’ve thought both Croatia and Morocco would make it this far. Could one of them even win it??
Canada was clearly in the Group of death!

eire-red

1994? Or 2002?

My memory bit hazy
Don't think it was 2002. I was pretty young, but I'm pretty sure they were in the group with Germany, Ireland and Saudi Arabia. Ireland and Germany got out of that group if I'm thinking of the right African nation.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Soo, if we get Morocco - France in the semifinal, will that spell civil war in France? :nervous:
(only half joking)