Day 2: England vs Iran | Senegal vs Netherlands | USA vs Wales

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Coverage has been rediculous here, ITV interviewer asking Dutch fans why they are in Qatar and why they are not boycotting.

Lecland07

Coverage has been rediculous here, ITV interviewer asking Dutch fans why they are in Qatar and why they are not boycotting.
It is pretty much guilt tripping, but I'm not sure he was actually supposed to ask them that. The discussion was about the Fifa app and then suddenly he was asking that - pretty unfair and puts fans into a very difficult position.

bosskeano

so many empty seats at this senegal/netherlands match....tells you all you need to know as to why it was a mistake to play this in Qatar

Wilt

Even without Mane, think Senegal could be difficult to beat

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Feck me I'm excited. I apologise in advance for my behaviour should we lose today.

Or win.
Good luck. Hope you win always had a soft spot for the Dutch.

CallyRed

Chelsea won the CL with Werner and Havertz. PSG didnt with Neymar, Mbappe and Messi. You dont need to best forward line to win. We have a strong defense.
Excellent point. If Greece managed to do it at a major tournament with a solid defence, the Dutch can.

Nero

Looks about 25 to 30 percent full.

Why is twenty five changing to 'Googleplex'?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
It is pretty much guilt tripping, but I'm not sure he was actually supposed to ask them that. The discussion was about the Fifa app and then suddenly he was asking that - pretty unfair and puts fans into a very difficult position.
Yes it's not fair at all.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
So strange to see the stadium half empty. I remember going to my first ever World Cup (USA 94) and the atmosphere was electric. This is the complete opposite of that.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Stadium should fill out apparently issues with ticketing app, which is a joke really shouldn't be happening.

marktan

It's such a shame Mane is out, Senegal have a team with players that play regularly in the big leagues. With a fit Mane they would be genuine knock out stage contenders.

Abizzz

Are they going to play "Lets get down to business" on repeat at every game?

I thought these people have money, they couldn't buy rights to a second song?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Have always preferred ITV's coverage of these tournaments to the BBC.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
van Dijk makes Koulibaly look tiny :lol:

Anustart89

Shed a tear for Timber who was told he had to reject a move to United to stay at a struggling Ajax side to make the starting XI, only for him to end up on the bench anyway.

PoTMS

Tried to get England tickets v Iran on the official FIFA website. Kept getting told it was sold out/unavailable. Turns out over 20,000 were unsold/did not attend. Maybe giving such a large allowance to the Qatari's wasn't such a wise decision.

Nick7

Forgetting the amount of money FIFA made giving this tournament to Qatar, they surely must think it's an absolute disaster seeing this many empty seats on the second day.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Makaay and Hasselbaink hardly got minutes and now they would be one of the starplayers. Times have changed:(
Hasselbank would be considered an elite forward in this day and age given the scarcity of forwards at the moment. Left foot, right foot, header. Man was a machine.

cyberman

Forgetting the amount of money FIFA made giving this tournament to Qatar, they surely must think it's an absolute disaster seeing this many empty seats on the second day.
My buddy lives there and could get any ticket to any game he wanted

redshaw

Not many Dutchies there.

I'm so used to the orange army and filling out stands in F1 for Max