Day 2: England vs Iran | Senegal vs Netherlands | USA vs Wales

PoTMS

I want Senegal to win but then it means we might face Netherlands in the next round. I'd rather not.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
You reckon?

England seem to do much much worse when they're on ITV in these tournaments so I'm always biased against them :lol:
Mate, if you respond to one more of my posts with 'you reckon?' I'm reporting you to the police :lol:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Tried to get England tickets v Iran on the official FIFA website. Kept getting told it was sold out/unavailable. Turns out over 20,000 were unsold/did not attend. Maybe giving such a large allowance to the Qatari's wasn't such a wise decision.
I think that all tickets are sold. Fifa don't care who bought them. We all know who; Qatar bought tickets and payed people to show up. And then those people go home after half time.

Absolutely pathetic stuff

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Shed a tear for Timber who was told he had to reject a move to United to stay at a struggling Ajax side to make the starting XI, only for him to end up on the bench anyway.
Then we got Martinez :D Cheers Loui!

slyadams

Is anyone else watching on ITV's website and half their page is taken up by a TV guide that you cannot hide?

Djemba-Djemba

Was on holiday in Spain and watched Senegal beat France in the 2002 World Cup with a load of Senegal fans.

It was amazing, they were so happy.

Always liked Senegal since then.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
This WC cost 200 billion $ and will be remembered as the worst one. Well, money can't buy everything i guess

PoTMS

I just don't see it with Holland. Some people calling them dark horses but they're just really not that good.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I am not watching but was wondering, why the injury time was so long for both halves in the England game? +12 minutes each? What is this? Atleti vs. Sevilla? Or does my app show it incorrectly?

Wilt

Probably on my own here ….can’t stand Ally McCnut commentry

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I reckon it will be 13 mins added time in this match

slyadams

You need to go full screen mate :D
I know I could go full screen, but I'm doing other things on there, I would just like the video to take up the window and not a bunch of useless crap I can't hide.

Lecland07

I am not watching but was wondering, why the injury time was so long for both halves in the England game? +12 minutes each? What is this? Atleti vs. Sevilla? Or does my app show it incorrectly?
Concussion first half - took them ages to sort out. Second half there were two injuries, but 10 mins seemed to high for that.

Nick7

Iranian keeper was knocked out. Dunno about the second half. Think Maguire had a head injury.