Day 2: Portugal v Spain, Morocco v Iran and Egypt v Uruguay

RoyH1

I can’t believe I’m writing this, but I hope the Russian police go medieval on anyone smuggling one of them damn horns into a stadium. Feels like a swarm of hornets is next to the microphone.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
This being a draw will probably feck the game later as a draw would suit Spain and Portugal now

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Pompous stuff, who are you to dictate? I’m saying it’s a pity crap teams like Iran and Morocco are in ahead of teams like Italy, I’m not saying they don’t deserve to be there. You can understand the difference right? Some teams have ridiculously easy paths to the WC, other not so much. In the last 20 minutes, about ten players have been on the ground trying to make the clock run out... saying that, Italy would do the same if needed.
Africa and Asia qualifications are anything but easy.

The infrastructure, extreme weather conditions and at times dodgy treatment don't help. That for a limited number of spots too.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Pompous stuff, who are you to dictate? I’m saying it’s a pity crap teams like Iran and Morocco are in ahead of teams like Italy, I’m not saying they don’t deserve to be there. You can understand the difference right? Some teams have ridiculously easy paths to the WC, other not so much. In the last 20 minutes, about ten players have been on the ground trying to make the clock run out... saying that, Italy would do the same if needed.
Pompous? Dictating? What the feck are you on about fella. I’m telling you how it is. How you can call me out when you’re saying it’s “sad” that lesser teams are representing their confederations at the World Cup ahead of the likes of Italy I’ll never fecking know.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Iran is such a dirty team, fouling, punching, diving all game long.

Fauzan

Iran Morocco game is just like how you'd imagine an Iran Morocco game
Impatient football and awful in final third

Ronaldo to win it for Portugal tonight!

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Haven't watched a great deal of this, but the second half has been fecking woeful. And the diving and free kicks fecking ruin this tournament.

Snafu17

This game is an equivalent of a tribute band to the 2010 world cup.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Honestly not a fan of Quieroz. Iran are just beyond negative. Embarrassing.

el3mel

One of the worst halves of football I have seen in my life. No football played, just dirty tackling, fouls, diving and poor quality all over the pitch. Both teams killed themselves.

Darnswism

Supports
LOSC Lille
I hope someone will do something about these vuvuzelas (or whatever they are called). This is just painful to listen for 90 minutes.

Crimson King

Theme of this world cup apparently.
I mean we're only 3 games in, and one of those finished 5-0, so I'm not writing it off yet. This game is painful to watch though. The fans just seem to be blowing horns the whole time as well, so it even sounds annoying.

I just can't believe they want to expand the competition even more, it's been watered down enough.

Acole9

Outstanding
I'd like to see Quieroz get the United job, got Iran playing some lovely stuff.

Eila

Expected more from Morocco. They are on a big lossless streak, aren't they?

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Get the feck in haha! (No idea why I'm cheering for Iran)