Day 2: Portugal v Spain, Morocco v Iran and Egypt v Uruguay

James Peril

Morocco's coach looks like Sean Bean starring in a film about Tony Adams.
Haha, that’s spot on actually :lol: Although he needs to rob a homeless guy to get the same suit as when presented for Granada

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Why has Putin not passed a law that said any fan found in possession of a vuvuzela would have said annoying instrument stuck deep up their bumhole? WHY???

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Damn I love World Cups. Even teams like Morocco and Iran have two great tacticians with complete different styles.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Okay, second half has dropped off immensly compared to the first.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Iran are just beyond boring in every tournament game I’ve ever seen them in.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Because they aren't any vuvuzelas?
Whatever they are, the place they should go doesn't change

Also Renard is basically there to be seen and get supermodels phone numbers isn't he?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Wtf is the gameplan for Iran ? This is a must win game.
Counter attacks I suppose. Looking at Morocco's attacking players you can kind of understand why they don't want to offer them any space.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Morocco with a decent start and a major chance to score, the dull with Iran taking over at the end with their chance. Really bad quality overall, two teams joining in because their confederations are wank. Sad to see these teams ahead of Italy... but hey, that’s how it is.
I feel like I’ve seen you post shit on a regular basis. They can’t just boot out teams from other confederations and have the absolute best teams in the world, otherwise that’d be the European and South American cup. I’m glad there’s games like this in the World Cup.

acnumber9

It's also a lot easier for European nations to build their squads.
It’s easier for an English team to build a squad than it is for a Welsh team. Does that mean it should be made easier for Welsh clubs to qualify for the Champions League?

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
I feel like I’ve seen you post shit on a regular basis. They can’t just boot out teams from other confederations and have the absolute best teams in the world, otherwise that’d be the European and South American cup. I’m glad there’s games like this in the World Cup.
That's why we have the European Championships now with 24 teams.

Netherlands still didn't qualify for that either.

rollingstoned1

Quite a sharp looking fellow the Moroccan coach. Getting the audition in early for dishiest coaching staff in already .:D

Eila

Why are these dudes making time? Portugal and Spain salivating at these teams eliminating themselves.

el3mel

Quite a sharp looking fellow the Moroccan coach. Getting the audition in early for dishiest coaching staff in already .:D
Renard ? He's supposedly the best coach coaching in Africa currently, but only manages national teams.

Hephaestus

Why has Putin not passed a law that said any fan found in possession of a vuvuzela would have said annoying instrument stuck deep up their bumhole? WHY???
Cos he'd view that as gay and he's not the biggest fan of gay people...

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
That's why we have the European Championships now with 24 teams.

Netherlands still didn't qualify for that either.
Exactly! There’s still way more teams from Europe than anywhere else in the World Cup. Probably not enough places for South America though, reckon the places should be split across all of America so countries like Chile or Paraguay get in ahead of Panama.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Hear, hear. Watching random games like this in the hope (rather than the expectation) that they'll be good is one of the joys of the world cup.

el3mel

He tried recently to coach a ligue 1 team and it ended up badly. Some coaches are indeed meant for national teams
Some coaches don't withstand the continuous pressure of playing 1-2 matches per week.