Day 2: Portugal v Spain, Morocco v Iran and Egypt v Uruguay

Kearnkoff69

Pretty open game so far, definitely defying my expectations. Iran is getting into foul trouble, though - I could see them getting a man sent off.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Whoever took those goddamn vuvuzelas into the stadium should lose. If it’s both sets of fans, just disqualify both teams. I hate those things with a passion.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
You must watching a different game. Morocco are on top and team Melli players look very nervous and panicky. So let’s reserve the use of the word dirty for where appropriate.
Hmmm I'm watching a game where their players are constantly lunging in with reckless tackles.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
It's not vuvuzelas.

It's some other instrument.
Whatever it is, just destroy it. It’s horrible. How in the world could someone think that a constant, loud noise passes as atmosphere?

Eila

So many mexicans on the stands, for some reason. Would blend in if not for the sombreros.

Ban

Godin is freak of the nature, playing so good with 32 when it's a common knowledge your legs are gone when you're 30.

DRM

Just tuned in. How's it looking? Another shit game?

tomaldinho1

Godin is freak of the nature, playing so good with 32 when it's a common knowledge your legs are gone when you're 30.
Not sure if this is a great WUM attempt or you're just blissfully unaware of sports science

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Just tuned in. How's it looking? Another shit game?
Relatively dull but not necessarily awful. Few chances, but feels like the game needs a goal to spark it into life.

Sigma

Theres been a lot of injuries at the world cup so far. In the first 2 games 2 players have had to go off, maybe another one here for Iran?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Suarez could not have botched that chance any worse..