Day 2: Spain vs. Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Any GIF or Vine of the hi-five?

I'd like to play that on loop for the rest of my life.

Dylan94

What a ball it was into him too. That was as good as the finish.

Smores

I've got a knack this World Cup, bet on Croatia they scored shortly after, bet on brazil a min before the pen, bet on Holland few min before the goal

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Insane to think some here believe RVP should be replaced and moved on, the man is a world class finisher.

He has just lost me £5 on my bet for Spain to win 1-0 though....Oh Robin, you're a ****.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
This is a much better match thread than the other ones, despite me being in it.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
I haven't understood LVGs tactics today? Or is this team just too shit to be expecting anything from them?
LVG knows he is working with spome dross, especially in defence. This is one of our worst generations... That is why he had to think up some emergency tactics which he would have never tried in the past...

Can't judge him on this world cup.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Eh? Vlaar's kept Holland in it so far today.
Naah, I don't think so. Letting players run behind and then last ditch tackling is not something great. Opposition players should be stopped getting behind the defense line at first place as much as possible.

Mighty Boosh

Very impressed with the added dimension Costa gives Spain, he's not exactly having a great game or anything but Spain with a proper striker up front look miles better.

Browniee

Why does shearer always looks so smug every time he finishes a comment

Sam

That header is probably the best diving header I've ever seen. Its like something out of a game that you'd sit there and moan was unrealistic and would never happen in real life.

KYcinco

Hes been terrible, so slow with the ball, poor close control and just generally useless. He should have done so much more in front of goal but instead he fails to control it and then uses his time trying to get to the ball.
his movement has bn superb so far,vlaar has played well( last ditch tackles etc),but just watch costa's movement 2nd half

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
BBC's pundits seem more knowledgeable, natural and generally entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.