Day 21: Argentina vs. Belgium

Mersault

Why is that gimp Fellaini in long sleeves, it must be fecking baking there yet he's too thick to work that out.
OK, he's an extremely limited player and doesn't really justify his selection with the height and physicality he's supposed to be adding, but a shirt, who cares?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Messi's cynicism has been good in this game. Showing that edge to his game some thought he lacked.

OoopsMisclick

why would he have name an uncapped player in his squad if he did not rate him?
Bascily he kicked out an 36y/o defensive midfielder for januzaj, a std choice if you ask me. He needed versatility so he chose januzaj. He's like del bosque, he sticks to what he knows.

Messi should get a card for all his cnut moves

Revan

Assumptionman
why would he have named an uncapped player in his squad if he did not rate him?
To ensure his services for years to come seems the most obvious reason. Without him getting called for this WC, feck knows which state he would have chosen.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
OK, he's an extremely limited player and doesn't really justify his selection with the height and physicality he's supposed to be adding, but a shirt, who cares?
Me. Because everything he does annoys me.

El-Manos

Kompany and De Bruyne only good players for Belgium at the moment. Hazard wake the feck up.

Mandingo

Is Januzaj 5th choice as winger for Belgium? Behind Hazard, Mirallas, Mertens and Chadli?

I know this is a Man Utd forum and you have the right to big up your players.. But honestly he is NOT CURRENTLY (He has the potential) as good as you guys rate him.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Good open game thus far. Argentina playing better than they have at any other point in this tournament.

A Belgium equalizer will really liven it up.

Smithy89

Do argentina not have any other attacking talent? a defensive midfielder on for di maria.

NMF

All good Di Maria will still be able to pass a medical to United

Revan

Assumptionman
Argentina will miss Di Maria if they pass through and he won't be available for the semi (and eventually the final).

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Did I hear the commentator right - di Maria has only six caps!?