Day 3: Argentina vs Saudi Arabia | Denmark vs Tunisia | Mexico vs Poland | France vs Australia

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Well thats ruined a few acca's!

Abizzz

What’s the point in decking a 70 yr old Grandpa
Just ignore Souness as he doesn’t make sense at the best of times
Does everything need to have a point?

I just hate him for constantly belittling players abilities when he's the only PL manager ever to field someone like Ali Dia.

Oranges038

I was expecting a one handed Alan Shearer celebration there, in honor of their ultimate football hero.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I wanted Argentina to win this tournament but they need to field a stronger midfield, shocking really.

Struggling against Saudi, unbelievable.

redshaw

Great goal.

I was expecting SA to do better after the break getting their energy levels back, they seem to tire a bit in the last 10 mins of the first half with Argentina camped more in their half.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Where's the poster who was complaining about there being too many Asian teams in this WC and not enough South American ones? :drool:

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
This does not look like the typical KSA that shows up and loses 8-0.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'm as upset as anyone that Martinez isn't playing, however his competition is and always has been Otamendi, not Romero.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Don't think that's right. All the descriptions I've read seem to say the offside alerts automatically and the line gets generated automatically, and is then verified by the officials manually. But the players are being constantly tracked.

And re the offside they missed, I think you might be thinking of this goal in Serie A where the semi-automated system wasn't used? Unless there was another one I missed.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/serie-a/2022/09/12/631f143646163ff23e8b4584.html
Hmmm might have been. Don't remember but I thought it was the semi automated one. You're probably right

cyberman

These CB's Argentina have must be absolute beasts to keep Martinez out of the team.
It defies the same club principle of always trying to improve when on top. They might have a settled team that’s winning but that doesn’t mean you don’t bring in quality when you can or it catches up on you pretty quickly

kidbob

How the hell are Martinez, Enzo and in particular Alvarez not starting. In what world is Di Maria worth a spot over Alvarez at this point?