Day 3: Argentina vs Saudi Arabia | Denmark vs Tunisia | Mexico vs Poland | France vs Australia

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Souness talking absolute shite then telling Keane to let someone else speak :lol:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
It doesn't, it's semi automated as I think they have to select the players to look at. There was a feck up in the CL where they didn't look at a player and gave it offside when it wasnt
Don't think that's right. All the descriptions I've read seem to say the offside alerts automatically and the line gets generated automatically, and is then verified by the officials manually. But the players are being constantly tracked.

And re the offside they missed, I think you might be thinking of this goal in Serie A where the semi-automated system wasn't used? Unless there was another one I missed.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/serie-a/2022/09/12/631f143646163ff23e8b4584.html

GinobiliTheGOAT

They won the last Copa America, but aside from winning against Brazil in the semifinal or final, I don't remember them playing any strong team for the last 3 years.
I exaggerated with the mentality thingy, but the impression of them not being strong remains. I would be surprised if they make the semifinal.
I agree, hasn’t been amazing competition outside of beating Brazil and smashing Italy

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Birdseye view always gives the best view, wish they'd share that footage more often as can clear up conspiracies.
Agreed. Some people still can't get their head around camera angles.

Just show the straight on angle immediately would save a lot of head aches.

Abizzz

If Souness got decked by Keane on camera it would make this entire WC worth it.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Agreed. Some people still can't get their head around camera angles.

Just show the straight on angle immediately would save a lot of head aches.
I remember there was one against Arsenal (I think) that Rashford scored and the birdseye view showed perfectly why he was on.

Need more of it because it becomes exhausting quickly.