Day 3: Argentina vs Saudi Arabia | Denmark vs Tunisia | Mexico vs Poland | France vs Australia

Sylar

Is the co-commentator John Hartson? Hes making me laugh and its obviously not intentional by him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Is it Jon Hartson on commentary with Matterface? It’s like he’s never watched a game of football before.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Football won today. I cant't even describe my happines. To all the Haters, be humbled.

Alhumdlillaah الحمدلله
Enjoy! I said earlier you actually weren't half bad in 2018, just got smacked down by the Russians in the opening game but solid the other two games.

Excellent game, disciplined and resilient execution. Absolute cracker of a winner. Good luck progressing further.

Koldbeer2021

Supports
West Ham
Football is all about emotions not tactics my friend. It's a great Day for the whole Arabian world who love football just like you do in Europe.
I throughly enjoyed it and I'm sure lots of people in Europe also did, not just Argentina losing, but KSA played with a huge determination and passion, and I think on balance deserved the win. It wasn't just a smash and grab jobbie that you sometimes get with smaller teams playing bigger ones.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It's bizarre that you can be offside but you still get the corner anyway when VAR exists.

marktan

I really dislike VAR, that goal if he had scored would've been offside due to a shoulder's difference. Stuff like that shouldn't be offside.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
The tempo of these games today has been remarkably high. People lunging into tackles and chasing everything around like possessed men.

Has Klopp's inhaler formula been leaked in Qatar?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It's Seb Hutchinson.
He was absolutely puzzled by the linesman delaying his offside flag as per guidelines and then said Schmeichel’s relatively routine save was the best he’s ever seen.

Idxomer

The tempo of these games today has been remarkably high. People lunging into tackles and chasing everything around like possessed men.

Has Klopp's inhaler formula been leaked in Qatar?
Players are usually at their peak fitness-wise this time of the season.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I really dislike VAR, that goal if he had scored would've been offside due to a shoulder's difference. Stuff like that shouldn't be offside.
You gotta draw the line somewhere TBF. I don't mind the semi automated offside system at all. At some point, the line will be drawn, and from that point, there will always be "millimeter" decisions. It either is, or it isn't, and there's no perfect solution but this is the best of all worlds IMO. If any part you can score with is ahead of the defender, then you are off (and now, it's a vision system making the decision, not a random person clicking on a screen).

bosskeano

Messi is having the same effect on the argentine national team that Ronaldo has had at United this season....it's like playing with 10 men when you don't have the ball and he's too old to make the same impact that he's made in the past

Is the juice really worth the squeeze??

Dansk

If the refs allow the Tunisians to continue fouling with impunity in the second half, I'm going over there to have a word with him.

Abdullah7

Enjoy! I said earlier you actually weren't half bad in 2018, just got smacked down by the Russians in the opening game but solid the other two games.

Excellent game, disciplined and resilient execution. Absolute cracker of a winner. Good luck progressing further.
Thanks.

We didn't get overwhelmed and let what have been said around affect us. We executed the game plan perfectly. Let them have the ball and hit them on the break. simple and effective.We enjoy today and focus on the next game tomorrow.

get in Saudia !!

RedDevilRoshi

Tunisia look the better team. Denmark have had more possession but have hardly created many chances.

BarstoolProphet

Not sure I'd describe a team playing defensively and time wasting all game as a "win for football" but fair enough.
Weird to argue semantics with someone who just witnessed perhaps their greatest footballing achievement (bar qualifying for the playoffs in '94). Also they were brilliant in the second half, outrunning and outfighting Argentina sprinkled with some technical quality on top. They played a very high line throughout, not exactly extremely defensive.

Last edited:

NecssryEvil

Just a general comment between the two legends over the four world cups each has played in. Maradona reached the final twice, and won it with sheer heart and skill on show. While coked, burgered and alcoholed up.

Messi demonstrated zero heart and minor skills during his 4 world cups. While in peak fitness with the world's best fitness instructors and dieticians.
Just goes to prove… Coke + alcohol > working out. ;)

Abdullah7

I throughly enjoyed it and I'm sure lots of people in Europe also did, not just Argentina losing, but KSA played with a huge determination and passion, and I think on balance deserved the win. It wasn't just a smash and grab jobbie that you sometimes get with smaller teams playing bigger ones.
emotions can make you lose the game if you didn't use it in the right way. It's 11 V 11 you just need to show that on the field and enjoy your game.To get that plus the result is like having a good day at work.