g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 3: England vs Croatia | Austria vs North Macedonia | Netherlands vs Ukraine

Halftrack

Where's VAR, if the goalkeeper had the ball in both hands then surely it's a foul
Trajkovski lost his footing while challenging Alaba, and him and the keeper collided after he fell, I don't think he could have done anything to avoid it. There was no attempt from him to kick or otherwise take the ball off Bachmann, and Bachmann just spilled the ball because he hadn't manage to get it in a secure grasp.

Judas

Open to offers
That one shouldn't judge a player's overall quality and club career on NT performances
Oh I'm not judging his talents playing for an average international side, I've been saying for months his agent is a miracle worker. You can rate him fine, he's obviously not terrible, but the money he's apparently got him? His agent is sensational.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
German commentator mentioned that Pandev founded his own club in Macedonia. They play in the first division and one of their players even made the squad for the Euros. Amazing :lol:

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
You told me Sancho was good you liar!
:lol:

There will come a day when I will stop bigging him up, because I'm actually really jealous of this signing and Man United will at some point become a problem again. I mean, you don't even know how lucky you are with this signing.
So please stop being arrogant about it because it will drive me to hope he flops, however improbable that is and however big of a loss that would be for the whole football world.

Watching world class talent blossom is ultimately what we're in for as football fans, isn't it.

Deery

Dreary
:lol:

There will come a day when I will stop bigging him up, because I'm actually really jealous of this signing and Man United will at some point become a problem again. I mean, you don't even know how lucky you are with this signing.
So please stop being arrogant about it because it will drive me to hope he flops, however improbable that is and however big of a loss that would be for the whole football world.

Watching world class talent blossom is ultimately what we're in for as football fans, isn't it.
:lol: If he flops I’m blaming you..

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
The token female commentator on RTE 2 is fecking awful.
She's like a robot. A very bad droney robot.
It's unbearable

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Oh I'm not judging his talents playing for an average international side, I've been saying for months his agent is a miracle worker. You can rate him fine, he's obviously not terrible, but the money he's apparently got him? His agent is sensational.
Well, you always have to look at the whole package. He signs as a free agent, so Real can pay more wages in place of the fee they would have had to pay for another player of such quality, experience, and variability.
We on the other hand, since he was already our player, it's hard to agree to such a monumental, collossal raise -and we didn't.

But make no mistake, Alaba has a decade of consistent top class or world class performances behind him, 10 Bundesliga titles, 2 Champions Leagues, certain starter under every manager, team pillar, so it's not like he doesn't deserve to be in the upper range of football's earners. Important in the dressing room too. His loss will hurt us even if our online fans are not really ready to acknowledge it.

Last edited:

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
You would expect England to beat Croatia easily? Are you serious?
Very serious. They're not the same team which were doing very well a number of years back. Now that the game is over I would still say England were just too defensive with their mindset, set-up and obviously selection. Personally, I think the score would have been a lot more comfortable had Grealish played instead of one of the defensive midfielders.

Deery

Dreary
I feel for the Macedonians they’ve done really well and played a entertaining style of football don’t deserve to lose really.