g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 3: England vs Croatia | Austria vs North Macedonia | Netherlands vs Ukraine

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I'm the only one in my friends & work colleague betting game who has England to win. The others have a draw or Croatia to win.

Come on England, don't disappoint me today.

FatTails

That Croatia team is not a bad one, at least on paper.

I still don’t see them beating England.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Personally I'd have started Trippier over Walker feels a bit of a walking error at times with his reading of the game.

Croats will certainly target left side as Mings has it all to prove on this stage and warm up matches weren't encouraging. He's not even the best CB we have (that's Konsa who will surely get a call up for the world cup qualifiers).

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Southgate is very average. You guys will have a chance to win something when you hire a proper manager who will use all the talent you get. For now your team is just good on paper, well, not for this game obviously.

Playing Sterling no matter what is criminal. It’s not as he doesn’t have options…Grealish, Sancho, Rashford…
Random shout, but imagine Wenger with that squad, without having to dip into the transfer market.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Why are they booing the Croatia anthem?
They literally boo every teams national anthem.

If you hadn't noticed already, the average England follower is very classy.

It's a good thing the games are at Wembley too, they'd have rioted if it was abroad. May still do tbf.

Dan_F

Literally as soon as I ever get a bit of excitement about England, the fans do something that remind me why I dislike them.

Varun

Staff
Stupidity should be punished, hope England get twatted and Southgate gets the boot

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Booing the Croatian anthem. England fans, absolute Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime.