Day 3: England vs Croatia | Austria vs North Macedonia | Netherlands vs Ukraine

Balljy

There were less boos than before, but drowned out pretty quickly by the clapping. That would have been the moment to stop booing to give an extra lift before kick-off.

SirAnderson

I usually like England to do well when we have our own players in it, but since that's not the case, with Rashford on the bench...small picture, really hope they get smashed today, the arrogance has been insufferable building up to this tournament from some fans.

Deery

Dreary
There were less boos than before, but drowned out pretty quickly by the clapping. That would have been the moment to stop booing to give an extra lift before kick-off.
Booing the Croatia national anthem though very classy

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
What are they doing playing Phillips as the more advanced CM. If he’s not playing as a holding midfielder surely they have someone better to play the slightly more advanced role?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
What are they doing playing Phillips as the more advanced CM. If he’s not playing as a holding midfielder surely they have someone better to play the slightly more advanced role?
Playing for Dortmund doesn't count

diarm

Ref taking pity on England naming an absolute spoof of a defence so he's decided to help out.

cybertej29

Is Trippier a better LB than Shaw and Chilwell? Am I missing something?

SirAnderson

Well thats understandable. I dont rate Pickford in the slightest but Henderson doesn't have any experience, he's a complete rookie. But ignoring Chillwell and Shaw at LB is just... well, it's utterly bizarre.
His had a lot of time to give him the exposure and experience in friendlies and other games England have played but I feel he just prefers Pickford for some reason.
But agreed, the Shaw snub is really weird.

Varun

Staff
The entire setup is mind numbing