Day 4: Scotland vs Czech Republic | Poland vs Slovakia | Spain vs Sweden

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
A good team like France or Belgium will batter this Spanish team. It's so incredibly average. I'm not even so sure what Sweden are so scared of.

Interval

Level
Sweden's half time talk should be googling all possible.prayers and cramming them in a row. A couple of satanic verses too for good effect

Ish

Lights on for Luke
A good team like France or Belgium will batter this Spanish team. It's so incredibly average. I'm not even so sure what Sweden are so scared of.
They’ll suffer a similar fate to Barca in recent years - that slow midfield and defence will get horribly exposed against a fast, physical attack.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Actually I think Spain will be one of the best teams in the tournament alongside Italy. Now don't let me down @carvajal and @giorno.
At the moment I have liked the first half. Very dynamic and intense. They try to play well but are more direct and look for other options.
Except for the big miss Morata was doing well. I would give Gerard Moreno some minutes

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
People moaning about Sweden playing poorly, they have a man who many thought had retired after his team were relegated four years ago on the right wing.
:lol: genuinely amazed he’s still playing and starting for a decent national team like Sweden

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Massive error by Torres for that Sweden chance, being drawn to the ball letting the lad run off the back of him

Cloud7

Morata truly is one of the worst top level strikers I have ever seen in my life

Raredaredevil

Is it just me or this Spain team looks so uninspiring? From Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol to this team. I don't see any standout star players. I mean Morata was basically a Chelsea reject who couldn't make it in England. Feels sad watching this team now when they were at their prime one of the greatest international football teams from 2008 to 2012.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Koke, Thiago & Co. are such underwhelming successors of their golden generation Xavi, Iniesta, Villa & Co.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Is it just me or this Spain team looks so uninspiring? From Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol to this team. I don't see any standout star players. I mean Morata was basically a Chelsea reject who couldn't make it in England. Feels sad watching this team now when they were at their prime one of the greatest international football teams from 2008 to 2012.
Think they have played some good stuff, the problem they have is not having a goalscorer.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I still remember how tedious Spain were in Euro 2012 and they had some super talent in that squad.

Skorenzy

Think that last replay from the opposite angle showed Isak's shot wasn't even going on target.

Idxomer

Spain were more uninspiring in the last WC, remember death by a thousand passes game against Russia.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
On paper i'd agree. Barely know any of these players, in terms of prestige it is probably the least spanish team i have ever witnessed in a tournament.

But honestly, they look promising. Impressing me so far.

Wayne's World

If Spain had a Lewandowski up-front they would demolish this competition. Have all the rest of the tools except a clinical finisher in the team