Day 4: Scotland vs Czech Republic | Poland vs Slovakia | Spain vs Sweden

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Looks decent on the ball. Wondering if he'd just be a left footed Lindelof with a bit more height but no more aerial dominance than Lindelof. Definitely better on the ball than Lindelof though.
Definitely. Just hadn’t looked good at the old defending malarkey though. Although I concede that seems to be a secondary priority with defenders these days. People want playmakers.

PoTMS

Of course it's Spain that give us the tournament's first 0-0. Now they're boring and shite.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I forgot Pedri was playing. Game has passed him by.
I just thought the same about Olmo and Ferran Torres for most of the game tbh. Morata is only one I definitely knew was out there and that's only because he kept doing something stupid.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Iniesta still playing in Japan isn’t he? I’m sure he could still do a job in this team.

podurban2

This Swedish keeper is the worst keeper I’ve ever seen kicking the ball.
Wouldn’t surprise me if he is doing it on purpose. He’d rather have Spain with the ball in their half than Sweden with the ball in their own half.

Fussmeister

Vic has been pretty good to be fair. But Janne got the subs wrong. Should have taken out berg and Ekdal instead

Nick7

Wouldn’t surprise me if he is doing it on purpose. He’d rather have Spain with the ball in their half than Sweden with the ball in their own half.
He keeps kicking it straight out though, why would you want that?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Definitely. Just hadn’t looked good at the old defending malarkey though. Although I concede that seems to be a secondary priority with defenders these days. People want playmakers.
He didn't seem bad per se just kinda weak. Lindelof is a decent defender he's just a bit weak and weak in the air. You want someone there who is aggressive, strong and won't be outmuscled by literally anyone. Doesn't have to be Van Dijk levels of strength. Just the right attitude/mentality/aggression with enough muscle like Ruben Dias.

Okocha119

I always assume he'd have buy back clause but nothing been confirmed. Was great move from him to go to La Liga as perfect club for him to develop at.
Sociedad's DoF mentioned the clause in a recent interview when talking about wanting to keep him, so that's about as definitive a confirmation as you will get.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
"If anyone deserves to cramp up, it's him"

Not sure that's the compliment that Murphy thinks it is :lol:

Bobski

This is like Spain circa 2002, very tidy, no penetration and terribly one paced.