Day 5: Hungary vs Portugal | France vs Germany

Tony247

Position that Pogba is playing, Bruno should have been played for Portugal today.

MrEleson

Surprised no mention of Rafa for portugal. He essentially changed the whole game. Assist for Guerreiro’s opener; won the penalty for the 2nd and another assist for the brilliant 3rd goal. He’s still relatively young too.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I‘d love Kimmich at United. Love it.

Cloud7

Kroos makes it look so damn easy. He’s the closest player to Scholes I’ve seen since the man himself. Of all our missed transfers in the last decade his is the one that probably haunts me the most.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It's due to a terrible defensive shape and the attackers aren't doing their defensive work.
The midfield suits Pogba massively, but the front 3 are too lazy. How do you resolve that? Ben Cheddar instead of Grizou, maybe?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
That's what I thought might get you in trouble. You have three players up front that do feck all defensively
Deschamps is probably going to yell a little bit at half time because it's not the norm for France.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
If Pogba played like this week in, week out, Man Utd would have won the league.
tbf to him he was playing like this when we were top, then he got his customary injury and it all fell to shit (not that it wouldn't of anyway)

SirAnderson

So far, Italy have the looked the best side in the tournament. It'll be interesting to see if France can top them here.
The 3 nil scoreline against Turkey was flattering I thought, definitely don't see how they look the best.
Granted the opposition, but if we were to go on those playing, then Belgium looks like they gelling well.

Not discounting Italy, their form is in their favor. However France are the favorites for a reason too.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
That's what I thought might get you in trouble. You have three players up front that do feck all defensively
Griezmann and Benzema are more hard-working than most attacking players, don't you think? I think it has something to do with the setup. The forwards always seem to find it harder deciding which spaces to occupy so they become a bit aimless. Mbappe's just a lazy bugger.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Take off Havertz, he's been awful. Just walking around, not showing for a pass, losing it right when he gets it. Not the right mentality at all here