g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 5: Sweden vs South Korea, Belgium vs Panama and Tunisia vs England (19H00)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
VAR judgement refs must hate England or have a bet on the draw, mad that neither have been referred.

arnie_ni

Not an England fan but thats 2 stonewall pens missed. Think the one against walker was a pen as well

Josep Dowling

England will never win anything even with a world class team because referee are told not to give us anything.

Two clear pens, which were given yesterday

Camilo

I love seeing (some of) the Irish and Scottish posters being so dour about England and the TV coverage.
Nothing against the England team - I'd like to see them do well - but there's a great joy in watching and listening to English commentators and pundits when it goes "unfairly" wrong! Ian Wright slumped in his seat like a child in a waiting room is always gold!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Commentators really grating at every decision not going englands way now..so much for remaining neutral
They’re not wrong though. Kane has been wrestled off the ball three times now. All of them clear penalties.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
On one hand I appreciate the reffing at this WC so far. They re not allowing a lot of fake Bs but holy hell are they overlooking a lot of blatant penalty calls in the box with regards to holding.

Dante

Average bang
Nothing against the England team - I'd like to see them do well - but there's a great joy in watching and listening to English commentators and pundits when it goes "unfairly" wrong! Ian Wright slumped in his seat like a child in a waiting room is always gold!
I react the same way when United lose. It's called football.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I love watching the emotional roller coaster English fans go on every tournament. Makes me happy that my own country’s team is too shit to compete so I don’t have to experience it first hand.
I think if you're a small nation you're just happy to be there and enjoy every moment of it, England's problem is the huge discrepancy between expectations and results.

justboy68

Why does the commentary on BBC have to be neutral anyway? It's not like England are playing another British team. The more biased the better I say.

BBer13

nerves will start creeping in for england soon if we dont score, not good if we draw/lose first game.

cyberman

Is this fluid frontline meant to have Kane crossing the ball into Sterling?

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
you are being mugged by Someone’s hitman, you know, yeah?