Day 5: Switzerland vs Cameroon | Uruguay vs South Korea | Portugal vs Ghana | Brazil vs Serbia

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Lads are not taking into account the fact that Serbia are a tough team to beat . Any kind of win is a good result for Brazil .If they get it.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Lads are not taking into account the fact that Serbia are a tough team to beat . Any kind of win is a good result for Brazil .If they get it.
Brazil certainly need a second goal

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
This was embarrassingly negative by Serbia, who I thought were talented enough to at least try to play heads up.

Now they will spend the rest of the match trying to get a Brazil player sent off…

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Sure but Brazil are the clear favourites for the tournament and they look flat. Argentina and Uruguay were useless too.
The problem is going into the tournament thinking Brazil are clear favourites when there was no real reason to think so IMO.

tjb

Been saying it for weeks. Brazil will win their group and they are decent, but no way are either them or Argentina favourites. I don't understand why people have called them that other than "it's been 20 years since they won the world Cup, they're probably due". But like .. the coaching has dropped off, that's the reason for their slump. They play like Portugal, like France, like England. You look at Spain, Netherlands and Germany with their coaches, and you can see a set system. Sure it doesn't always work, but it has a much higher ceiling IMO.
Think you're wrong about what you listed. Every team has a system, the problem I have with some fans is that they think hyper possession football is the only way to win games. There are advantages and disadvantages to that. France won the world cup, they played a system, just because it's not the system that you want doesn't mean it's not a system. Brazil have a very solid system as well. Tite is a very good coach. For Portugal and England, a case can be made.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh dear. How they didn't score there?

Sylar

Brazil gonna be so much better to watch now they've scored and Serbia need to attack

padr81

Supports
Man City
Hope Brazil score 7 more, sick of this shit on a stick back 9 Jose football.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Vini in a nutshell, often messing it up at the end :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Imagine if Serbia actually gave it a go from the first whistle. Silly they left it so long.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Big heavy touch from the Serbian player at the crucial moment. Would have done better myself, so shit.