Day 5: Switzerland vs Cameroon | Uruguay vs South Korea | Portugal vs Ghana | Brazil vs Serbia

Rajma

Raphinha and Richarlison are not really good are they? Interested to know why are they playing instead of Jesus/Martinelli/Anthony?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Sure but Brazil are the clear favourites for the tournament and they look flat. Argentina and Uruguay were useless too.
Don't think they look flat at all personally. They've had chances, just most of them fell to Raphinha who wasted them.

Did you really expect an easy 4-0?

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Why is Jesus and Antony not starting ahead of Richarlison and raphinha, there both miles better.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I’m starting to think these South American teams are completely over hyped because they haven’t played any decent European sides since Covid.
Been saying it for weeks. Brazil will win their group and they are decent, but no way are either them or Argentina favourites. I don't understand why people have called them that other than "it's been 20 years since they won the world Cup, they're probably due". But like .. the coaching has dropped off, that's the reason for their slump. They play like Portugal, like France, like England. You look at Spain, Netherlands and Germany with their coaches, and you can see a set system. Sure it doesn't always work, but it has a much higher ceiling IMO.

Tony247

Brazil are producing some good football in the midfield. All down the drain by their attackers.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Just as I cussed him he scores!

Get in Brazil!

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Don't think they look flat at all personally. They've had chances, just most of them fell to Raphinha who wasted them.

Did you really expect an easy 4-0?
No I expected them to be better than this.

there we go, they’ve been better in the second half at least.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Unsurprisingly Brazil score. It's been coming since HT.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
struggling to enjoy the brazil game. just keep thinking back to that ronaldo wonder goal.

The Firestarter

Pissing myself listening to Eastern European commentator trying to sound Brazilian for the goal announcement.

Denis79

Hopefully we (Serbia) start playing now. We haven't even tried, dissapointing.

Dudu

Fewest touches on the field too (from both sides)

Scores the first goal