Day 6: Brazil vs. Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJames

Chica shoots from inside the box, that's why he's not being brought on. Seems they have been told they are only aloud to shoot wildly from a distance.

Amwar

Herrera plays for Porto doesn't he? So you know they're going to make him good, and then sell him for a good sum.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Brazil need to get Willian on and put him upfront next to Neymar. Also sub Paulinho for Fernandinho and get the ball back from the Mexicans. A 4:4:2 here would work better, I reckon. Also, both Alves and Marcelo need to spend more time near the opponent's box.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
This is the dullest match of the tourney so far.

Scolari starting Ramires in a front three was such a negative decision.

Mandingo

Its so obvious the reffs are under instruction to make sure brazil get passed the first round due to the country going into chaos and riots if they dont make it.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Mexico have been much better so far.

nazanto

Mexico keep attacking but couldnt get a goal. Brazil will win this. Neymar hair is shit.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Jo :lol:

How can a country as football famous as Brazil be relying on such strikers?

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Herrera plays for Porto doesn't he? So you know they're going to make him good, and then sell him for a good sum.
Well they need to do a better job next season then because this year he was horrible. One of the flops of the season. Most of my Porto mates despise him. Perhaps it was a case of difficult adaptation to europe or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.